Crazy 4 You - Jungkook

Angst/Fluff  

///////////

"Your phone's buzzing again." Y/N's friend pointed at the latter's phone. She looked at the caller ID and sighed. 

"It's just my ex. He's been calling me for over a few months." Y/N sighed out before grabbing her phone which was now off, her purse and left her friend's house, walking to her own small yet cosy house. 

She looked up from her phone once she was near her house and spotted a figure sitting on the front steps. She sighed loudly and made her way to the front door, not sparing her ex a single glance until he grabbed her wrist, stopping the girl in her tracks. 

"Hey, baby." He smirked when he managed to turn the girl around and fall into his arms. 

Y/N pushed him away harshly with a scoff. 

"You lost the right to call me that when you cheated." Y/N huffed, crossing her arms as Jungkook hung his head. 

"What else am I supposed to do for you to forgive me?" He asked desperately. Y/N could only sigh. 

"I can't forgive you. Just leave me alone." She shook her head and walked inside, planning to close the door, but Jungkook stopped it with his foot and pushed it open with a dangerous smirk on his lips. 

"You can't get away from me that easy." He chuckled, swinging the door open as Y/N backed away until her back touched the wall. She gulped. 

Jungkook walked closer until he was close enough for Y/N to feel his breath on her face. She flushed a bright red involuntarily. Jungkook chuckled darkly before pecking the girl's lips, surprising her. 

"I told you I was sorry. I was drunk, besides, it wasn't my fault." He sighed and Y/N bit her lip. She pushed the young man away from her harshly as she ran up the steps and into the bathroom, locking it behind her. 

She stayed there until one in the morning. Once she finally walked out, she was hoping that Jungkook would be gone, but, to her dismay, he was fast asleep on the couch. 

She sighed loudly and made her way back upstairs. She walked into her bedroom, got changed and went to bed. 

At around two in the morning, Y/N was woken up by a sudden brightness coming from her bedroom door. She opened her eyes and looked over her shoulder. 

Jungkook was standing there, hair ruffled and he looked half asleep. 

"Y/N. I can't sleep." He sighed. He sounded like a five-year-old that just had a bad dream. Y/N sighed and turned her body to look at the young man. He looked so vulnerable. 

"What do you want me to do?" Y/N tried to sound harsh and cold, but knew that her voice came out gentle and soft, like it always has whenever she had talked to Jungkook. 

"Can I sleep here?" He asked timidly. He wasn't his usual self and that meant that he was either scared, awkward or sorry. He had nothing to be scared of. They knew each other well so he wasn't going to feel awkward, therefore he was sorry. Sorry for what he had done. 

Y/N's eyes softened and she nodded, scooting over for the boy to climb into bed. His arms instinctively went around her waist as he closed his eyes. 

She would let him do this only for tonight, then she would be back to pretending to hate him. 

"I love you." He smiled as Y/N stiffened, turning in the boy's hold. 

"Are you crazy?" She questioned with a serious tone and Jungkook chuckled. 

"Always," He stated. "But only for you. Always crazy for you, baby." 

/////////

Turned more into a fluff but whatever.