t h є в є g í n n í n g

[So we're just gonna jump straight into the story. 👺]

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

˚୨୧˚.____________.˚୨୧˚

You walked through the building, hell.
Thats where I was, at school, again. But this time, I'm a senior, finally! As I was trotting my way to the cafeteria to wait for the bell to ring, I heard my name being called.

"Y/N!" Shouted someone behind me.

"Y/N!!" Once again someone shouted as I turned around, freezing in once I saw who it was.

"Jisoo! Oh my gosh, girl!" I squealed, running over to her and taking her fulling into my arms.

"It's been so long Y/N, I missed you..!" She said with full of excitement.

I nodded as we exchanged our praises to finally seeing one another. As we broke the hug, we started walking to the cafeteria, catching up on things. You may think, "Why haven't we hung out over the summer?"..well, it's fully because of Jisoo, she had gone overseas to study English, she's studying to be a English teacher!

Once we had reached the cafeteria, we both sat down at the, well what others would call it, the "Plastic" table. Yes, we have one of those. This is where the "pretty" people would sit and would talk. So that's exactly what we did. We talked, amongst others joining in as well, we kind of were a pact, a family. This school had a mix of hybrids and humans, it was rare to find your 'master' or 'owner' here though, it is possible, but pretty rare. Jisoo and I we're humans though, so we had eat for find our hybrid. The bell had rung at this point, so Jisoo and I exchanges hugs yet again, and parted ways.

I looked down at the piece of paper I had in my hands, locker J856..okay..locker J856.. aha! Locker J856, acquired. I did a little happy dance as I made my way to the said locker. I unlocked it with my senior unlocking skills, and went on my way, having one binder, it's pretty small, but just enough to hold all my things from classes. I looked back down with my right hand occupied with the paper that showed my classes and information.
___________________________
For: Lee Y/N

Locker: J856 | 75-46-46
Classes:
P1-Band
P2-Math
P3-English
P4-English
~Lunch~
P5-P.E.
P6-Science
P7-History
________________________
Alright, Band first..then Math..and yeah! Okay I got this, I know where everything is. I waltzed through the hallways finding my first period class and finding it right away, once again, mad senior skills. I played the flute, not really the baddest instrument for the baDdesT girl in school. Yeah, I know I'm the shit. But..other didnt haha, I easily get picked on for my looks.. I typically dont let it get to my head, but when it does, it sucks. I go all hateful to myself and even sometimes..yeah.. that's pretty much what happens. I don't have depression though, I just get sad easily because I'm a little bitch.

Time had already passed and I was now in English, I absolutely hated it but you know, it's school, what more can you hate. Band and math consisted of basically goofing off for the first day of school, that's exactly what we were supposed to do, goof off because we where dancing to a K-Pop random dance and I went to mostly dance to all of them.

And yet we did it again in English, where we are now.

"I'm the biggest hit, I'm the biggest hit, of the stage-" The song rang through the room.

As I was dancing along, with some others in front of the class, I got tired after this one, it was a workout alright? I ran back to my friends desk, yes you guessed it, Jisoo, of course she was in my class! We're soulmates what do you expect from best friends. I sat squatting behind her while she sat down, as we chatted, well, that came to a end as I lost my balance falling straight on my back hitting my head on the desk behind me, it all seemed to happen in slow motion. I grabbed my head wincing on the ground, Jisoo turned around in shock and concern, as I opened my eyes, a boy, was leaning of his desk, looking down at me, with beautiful blonde locks following his jawline, dark brown eyes.. orange ears with gold stripes, and god..those lips, that face. I couldn't say anything as he blinked twice at me quickly.

     [Imagine ears on his head please!]"Are you okay miss?" His beautiful lips moved to his angel like voice

"Are you okay miss?" His beautiful lips moved to his angel like voice. His jaw moving up and down as I stared dumbfounded. Did god send him down PERSONALLY or what?

I blinked surprised as he waited for my answer, "A-Ah yes I'm fine, I-" Getting up super fast, bumping head to head with the angel, I fell back down as I held my head. Wow, good job Y/N, you made a fool of yourself. I cursed as laid down, closing my eyes from the pain. Only to see from the brightness of my eye lids go dark as I opened my eyes.
Oh.

My.

God.
He was towering over me, squatting, his ears stuck up, looking worried as I moved my eyes to his forehead as he had a small red spot starting to form. I had beginning to get a harsh headache as he held my forehead, checking for any bumps, when he did, I whined in pain and flinched.

"You need to go to the nurse..!" He panicked, picking my flail body from the floor, with my legs wrapped around his torso and my head rested on his shoulder, and looked at the teacher,
"Teacher! I have to take her to the nurse, she hit her head pretty hard and she looks dizzy!" He clearly said as I blinked. He was facing the teacher, so I couldn't see her, but I could see Jisoo, looking at me baffled, I stared at her with the same expression. Soon, she replaced it with a smirk, biting her lip very aggressively, and winking at me! Making kissy faces as I glared at her.

Jisoo got farther away as I was held by the boy, getting out of the room in a hurry, his tail flicking behind him, his ears flat down as he ran to the nurses office. Something had clicked in me when I stared at him, I'm just not sure what..

We had reached the school office, as we reached the nurses part of the office. He set me down ever so gently on the nurses bed and looked at the nurse himself, staring at him ready to explain.

"Sir, please help her, she hit her head pretty hard on the ground!" He semi-yelled still panicking. The nurse blinked and nodded coming over to me, holding my head in some spots, to check where the pain was, the frontal pain had subsided but the back of my head, oh lord was it pounding. I squealed as he put pressure on it, earning more of a headache as I whimpered.

"Don't hurt her more!" He looked at the nurse concerned. I almost thought I heard a growl in there. The nurse shot him a look, setting the boy back in place before widening his eyes in realization.

"You're her hybrid?"

˚୨୧˚.____________.˚୨୧˚
Hello darlings! Hope you're enjoying my new story so far! 🥺💖

1250 words.