l u n α

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

˚୨୧˚.____________.˚୨୧˚

I panicked.

"L-Luna..?" I looked at Jimin, it seems he read my emotions because he quickly tried to explain.

"Y/N I'm sorry, I thought you knew-" he rambled, but got cut off as I was truly, having a panic attack, unable to breathe.

"J-Jimi-in." I choked, holding on to his arm for support.

He widened his eyes, holding on to me, looking at one of he boys he yelled, "Jin hyung! Help!" Jin was already making his way over quickly, holding on to me from under my arms. He repeated.

"Breathe Y/N, breathe-" But he stopped as I fell to the floor, darkness already taking my eyesight.

Jimins POV

"Breathe Y/N, breathe-" Jin tried to tell her but she was just panicking even more. My breath caught in my throat as I saw her fall to the ground.

"Y/N!!" I yelled as she fell unconscious. I held her up, holding her bridal style.

"I'll bring her to my room." I reassured the rest, thus they nodded. As I was rushed up the stairs I noticed how light she was..too light.. especially for her age. I got to my room and set her on my bed.  I  contemplated on lifting up her shirt just a little to see how her body looked like, seeing as she was light. Later, decided not to, as to not invade privacy. I was truly concerned but none the less, I pulled up the covers  to her chest, making sure she was comfortable. Then, laying next to her, without the covers, read my book silently on humans. Flipping to the female section, and wondering what a period was. It explained that once a month, a woman releases blood, it's natural? Once skimming that part, got to the part where the ovulation section was, figuring out that the ovulation sets off a smell that is irresistible to other hybrids, including the mate. This consists over the time where you can easily get a baby/pup.

Your POV

I was feeling drowsy and sleep deprived as I started to wake up, upon opening my eyes I took in my surroundings, only to turn my head and meet with Jimin, reading a book about humans. Cute. I then came back to my senses and realized, Luna, he is alpha, baby, pups, mother, father- I started to hyperventilate again and freaked out.
Jimin quickly looked over at me, noticing the heavy breathing, he slid over hovering at my face, spitting out words of encouragement.

"Hey Y/N calm down, it's okay, I'm here. Jimin? Remember, heyy it's okay I'm here." He whispered.

I flinched.

I was bawling out.

I quickly sat up and got off the bed, and on my knees with my hands on either of my kneecaps, head down and shaking.

"Please don't hurt me, please." I managed to choke out. I closed my eyes as I saw his movement coming closer to me.

Back at my pack, if you disobeyed, or even murmured something rude, you'd get your ass. beat. If you looked at someone ugly, beat. If you think about disobeying, beat. But that was for the boys, if you were a female, you'd get touched, raped, molested. Females had it much worse, because women at my pack were weak. We were weak, scared, traumatized.

I don't want that again.

"Y/N..Y/N, Y/N..!" He shook me.

I shot my eyes up full of tears, responding with..

"Yes sir?" Which shocked, not only Jimin, but all six of the men behind him who probably heard the ruckus and yelling.

"Y/N, please don't call me that, please..what happened..?" He whispered.

"Please don't beat me! I'll be good! No touching, no please! I don't want that again-" I got pushed into his chest, hugging me tightly as I hugged him back limply.

"Who did this to you..?" He almost growled, but kept his fragile side.

"Them, my pack! Please don't touch me like that, t-they, they-" I choked.

"Your pack?!" He yelled surprised. I nodded as I was bawling out, looking at the other six men, pleading with my eyes.

"Please." I whispered.

Jimins POV

My heart cracked at her words. She was touched? Beat? Sexually touched? What a bunch of assholes.

Your POV

Jimin looked at me, sadness in his eyes as he explained. "Y/N..w-we don't do..that..we let others roam free, we give simple punishes for simple things..not like those punishes you get in your pack.." He told me.
I blinked my tears away as I croaked out, "R-Really?" I smiled a little.

"Really Y/N.." He smiled fondly at me.

"I have a question..actually.." Someone with bunny ears popped up, looking unsure.

"Jin hyung told us that when he was holding you up to help steady your breathing he told us that you were,  very, very very light.." He looked at me and then at Jimin.

"Yeah..Y/N, why? Why are you so light?" Jimin turned to me as I gone pale. I knew it, he doesn't like my body, he's disgusted and doesn't want me.

"They only fed us bread and water.." I whispered. One of the taller men, uh, Jin was it? Looked absolutely petrified staring at me with his eyes wide open.

"Boys, I'm cooking meat, vegetables, turkey, apples, cheese, carrots, stew. I'm cooking a feast." Jin stared at everyone. Then, walked out the room. Everyone following with a bunch of 'I'm helping!'s and 'I wanna set up!'s. As they exited the bedroom, Jimin turned to me and pulled me up, setting me on the bed. I instantly told him,

"I'm not gonna be a good Luna, I'm too young, and what -what if I mess up?" I looked at him, his eyes looking at me with such love.

"You'll be a great Luna." He whispered as he brought his hand up to my face, and rubbed my cheek. I smiled in return, somehow his words, his reassured grin, made me feel wanted and loved, like I belonged.

"Okay.. I'll try my best."

˚୨୧˚.____________.˚୨୧˚
Wassup girly/boyly pops! How is this chapter? What do you want to see next? ^-^

1045 words.