h ч в r í d

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

˚୨୧˚.____________.˚୨୧˚

"You're her hybrid?"

I blinked.

He blinked.

I looked at him.

He looked at me.

"What?" We both said, staring at the nurse wide eyed.

"That's why you came in, over such a little thing panicking. You have an instinct to protect your owner, or mate." He informed the both of us.

"But what from I could tell, it looks like you both are mates, human or hybrid, it's bound to happen at some point in teenage life, considering you both are seniors." He sighed.

"Well..I don't even know the kid! How are we mates?" I asked him still dumbfounded.

"Y/N, did you feel anything when you first laid eyes on Jimin?" He asked me politely.

So that's his name, but I remembered something, when I first looked at him I felt a click, like we've known each other for so long.

"Yes..?" I slowly said out loud.

"And Jimin, did YOU feel anything?" He was staring at Jimin now.

"Yeah.." he said cautiously.

"I felt a click." We both said to the nurse, then to each other, confused.

"Then that's just that, you're both mates!" He said happily. "Congratulations on the two of you! This is very rare to find a mate at only the age of 17 or under! You both may go, there's no internal damage as I felt Y/N, it's just a bruise." He said calmly but yet energetic words.

He then PROCEEDED to push us out, and shut the door leaving me and Jimin there, staring at each other. Then we broke out in a smile, shaking hands.

"Well, this is awkward." He said.

"Sure is." I replied.

We both started to laugh and walk out, to the office. We wanted to get to know each other more, I never thought this would happen to quick! We both let the office know that we were both feeling "unwell" and had to go home, they didn't believe us. But let us go anyways, seeing us all pale. We weren't really but their blind so-

Me and Jimin walked out to my car, once you've found your mate, you have to immediately move in with their pack. I was still iffy on that, but I guess I had to. We both hopped in my car as I started my car, he was looking at me the whole time, which made me very, very uncomfortable, I hated how I looked, my body, my face, everything. Even my weight, even though I was 110 pounds.. I hated it. I began to sweat as he stared at my soul. I guess he noticed that because he asked.

"Why are you uncomfortable Y/N?" He said worried.

"I-I just..I don't like the way I look, I think you're judging me, it's okay if you don't like me but-" He cutted me off.