There partners finding out

The GoM were at heir schools. They were at practice including Aomine. Kise was talking to his captain Kasamatsu when he ask something. "How the GoM doing? Especially Kuroko?" Kise looked at him. "The HoM is doing good but Kuroko was acting weird yesterday. His captain raised an eyebrow. 'Why didn't he put -chii at the end of his name?' "Wait, what day was it yesterday?" Kise stop trying to remember. "Kuroko said something to midorima-chii about it being April 11th. That when he started to act weird." Kasamatsu froze. 'Oh god. Oh god.' He repeated in his head. "That was after we told him he was weak and kick him off the team." "You idiot! How could you do that?! Wait... He back! Ohhh, you in so much trouble. Anyways i have to text some people."

Yukio: Hey guys. Guess what? K back. He got betrayed by GoM and Serin
The others respond immediately.
Kazunari: Wait you mean he going to come back to his old self?! Tet-chan!
Yukio: Yep
Chihiro: I feel sorry for them. To make him mad is a horrible mistake.
Ryō: They better apologize like i do when i pretend when i a apocalyptic mushroom.
Yukio: I agree.
Tatsuya: We should meet him! But I'm at practice.
Takao: Me two
Ryō: Me three
Yukio: Just leave. If they complain tell them who you are meeting. They heard K assassin name before if you say it, it a sure definite leave.
Chihiro: Yeah i agree but remember i have Akashi.
Yukio: That why you have misdirection. Plus remember who betrayed them.
With that they all the the group chat.

(Author note: Once again a short chapter. I will post another today. I try to make it longer.)

Word count: 296