Let follow them! Love confussion

After they left they all just look at the door. "Lets follow them!" Yelled a copycat. They all nodded. They were looking for the three black haired people. They found them and follow them to a mansion that could easily beat Akashi's. "Did his house get bigger?" Ask Izuki. "No. I think that just you." Said Imayoshi. "Let go before he gets mad." Said the Yosen coach. When they walk in there stood Kuroko Tetsuya. "I heard that you almost let my name out." He said with a chilly voice. They all seem to panic. "So what do you want? Training with Shintarō? Or training with me?" They all pick Shintarō knowing fully will they will die if they chose him. The GoM thought 'What so bad training with him?' Kazunari notice this and so did Izuki. Kazunari went to say something but Izuki beat him to it. "Kuroko the GoM is here." Kuroko looked and sure enough saw them. "Good job Izuki. You don't have to train." He mentally celebrates. He turns toward GoM. "You can come out now." They all step out one by one. "Just for that there is a punishment. You will be training with me." They were all dumb founded. "You cant do that!" Yelled out Aomine. "Oh i cant?" He said with a dark aura. They all just stay silent. "Your dead. Like you are going to die!" Said Imayoshi. "Oh please. It cant be worse than Akashi's. So we are going to do the punishment." Oh how they were wrong. They had to do 200 laps around the mansion which was 1000 acres wide. Then do 1100 pushups. They had to dodge bullets. Bullets! They were going to die. They couldn't even get a brake. If they did it like a minute long or else he will add more to the training. After that they could barely move. There were all huffing and puffing. "I see the light." Said Kise. "Don't die idiot!" Said Aomine. "So. Is mine more easy than Akashi's?" He asked. "No. You were going to kill us!" Yelled out Aomine. "Tetsuya" Akashi said he was even on the floor. "That was awesome! You were so sadistic! I taught you every thing i could!" He said still on the floor with sparkles in his eyes. "Your wrong Akashi. I was always like this. I just didn't show you. When your done you leave this house alright?" They all nodded. They left as soon they got all there strength back. Shintarō just got done with his group. Him and Tetsuya talked. "Hey i got a question." Stated Tetsuya. The other nodded saying go ahead. "Would you love me less? If you knew the places that I've been? If you knew the damage that i did? Will you judge me? All my ugly? I wont blame you if you do. Would you love me less? If i had a dollar for my sins? If you knew the beds that I've been in? Or would you love me more? If you knew the person that i was. If you knew the power of your love to change me." He said. He was crying. He loved Shintarō so he was hoping he would say he love me more. The other person was shocked. "I would love you more. Yes you do have sins and yes you've probably been in beds. The places that you've been is nothing but places never let that determine what you are. I wont judge you or you ugly. Because you are the most beautiful person i have seen in my entire life. You did made damage but remember we aren't perfect. Everyone has flaws. So i would love you more because as you said the love i have given you change you for the better." He them kissed Tetsuya. Tetsuya kissed back still crying. "Thank you Shintarō."

(Author note: Ahhhhhhh! They finally got together! I give credit to Max, Quinn XCII for the song i use. I was listening to the song and was like this totally matches with this story so i used it. I do the whole song because most of it wouldn't make sense. So yeah. Thank you for reading. Till next time!)

Word count: 710