Chapter 1

Hizashis pov
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and shot up with a smile. I got out of bed and hopped in the shower. I got out and got dressed into my new uniform. I had been accepted into UA, my dream school! I grabbed something to eat and practically ran out the door. I had a smile on my face the whole time I was walking, but when I got there, that smile quickly faded. I started to realize how nervous I was. I sigh and walk through the door. While walking past a classroom, I look in."wow..."I thought to myself. All I saw was a bunch of students showing off their flashy quirks. All my quirk was, was voice. Which means I Could project my voice super loudly. Ask turned back around, I accidentally ran into another student. "oh dude I'm so sorry!" he carefully got up. "whatever it doesn't matter." I helped him pick up is papers. The ones I had in my hand, I handed to him. "I'm uh, H-Hizashi Yamada. Its nice to meet you." I said. "ok? I'm Shouta Aizawa." he answered. "cool! So are we like friends now?" I asked, a huge smile plastered on my face. "sure." he walked away. I smiled so widely. A new friend on the first day of school! I smiled and walked into my homeroom class to see Aizawa!

Hey guys. Sorry for the short first chapter and hopefully I'll be more committed to this story. I'm working on chapters for other books rn so I'll try and get those updated buuut here's erasermic uwu