The meeting

Hellooooooo:) well, heres my 3rd chapter dont for get to fan me:D 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: The meeting

The moment I entered The Leaky Cauldron. A red headed women came bouncing over to me. 

"So you must be Jessia-Lily, Im Molly Weasley, you will be staying here with me and my family tonight. Your just time for Tea dear" She said before pulling me into a tight hug. 

"MUM! put the poor girl down!" A voice shouted from behind me. I escaped Mrs. Weasley grasped and turned around to see the most beautiful boy my eyes have ever seen. I smiled at the boy, hoping that I wasnt blushing. The boy walked towards me and held out his hand out to me,  I took his soft hand but something happened that i didnt expect to. We started spinning, I gripped onto the boys hand tighter, before landing on the floor. 

I looked around and saw that we was in a completly different room, my head was still spinning and was sure I was going to be sick. I looked up to hear a laugh, i looked behind me and the boy was rolling on the floor laughing. Frowning I stood up and dusted myself off while the red headed boy was still laughing. 

"What the HELL was that! I havent known you 10 minutes and your... your doing what ever that was! I dont even know your name!" I shouted at the boy. The boy stopped laughing and stood up. 

"That my friend was called Apparition! And I'm George Weasley, one of the Weasley twins. Anyway, Im sor-" he said before getting interupted by a loud pop. 

"George, there you are! wait.... whos she?" The boy was identical to George, he was looking at me and then to George. George looked at me as if to ask for my help, I forgot that i never got round to telling him my name. 

"Im Jessica-Lily Potter, but call me Jess" I said holding my hand out, but neither took it, instead they both stood there gawping.

"What?!" I said, I havent been here 20 minutes and I'm alread annoyed.

"Did you just say Potter?" Both the twins said in unison

"Yes.. That is my name" I snapped at them. The twins looked at each other, I regretted saying 'Potter' no. I had a feeling i wasnt ment to say it at all. 

"Look, can you nt mention that I sid Potter? I've only just found out that I am one, and i have a massive feeling that im not ment to say nothing... promise?" I said to the boys, who were now grinning

"We promise" They said both at the same time, oh boy, this is going get annoying.... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its so short, will make it up to you:)

Love

Jess