Getting to platform 9 3/4

So, decided to upload another one today, comment the things you would like to see in this story.... you never know it might magically apear in here:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 

A loud knock on my door awoke me from the nightmare before I could see who was trying to save me. The door creaked open and Ginnys head appeared. 

"Hey Jess, mum sent me up to wake you up, he have to-" She stared at me and noticed I had tears rolling down my cheeks, she rushed to my said and pulled me into a tight hug. 

"Whats happened?" Ginny asked worriedly. 

"Nightmare, don't worry about it" I reassured her, putting on smile on my face. I walked over to the mirror what rested on a oak deck. I had black bags under my eyelids, my hair looked like I had been electrocuted. I sighed as I pulled my hair back into a loose ponytail. I turned around and noticed that Ginny had left. I went over to my trunk and opened it up, I didn't have the energy to find something decent to wear so I pulled out the first thing my hands laid on. I pulled out my blue jeans with a pink and white checkered top, I grabbed some clean underwear and rushed to the bathroom to get changed. 

Once I got dressed, I went back to the mirror to see what i could do with my messy hair. I was in the middle of pulling it up into a tight bu when Hermione entered my room. 

"Are you nearly ready?" She asked me walking over to where I stood.

"Yeah, I just need to sort my hair out, its taking forever to get right" I sighed, giving up on it. 

"Let me do it, it will be much faster" She said pulling out her wand. With a swish of her want my hair fell into loose curls, it looked beautiful. I turned to face Hermione. 

"Thank you, its perfect." I gave her a big smile before walking of toward my trunk to pack yesterdays clothes in. I came across the black thin box what held my wand. I opened it and took it out even though I didn't even know the most basic spells , I tucked my wand into my sock and snapped my trunk shut. I began to drag it towards the door and Hermione started laughing. 

"What?!" I frowned. 

"Oh, I forgot you haven't been a witch for long" She explained Engorgio

"Engorgio" Hermione pointed her wand at my trunk, and in a blink, my trunk decreased in size. 

"I love magic" I laughed, I grabbed my now tiny trunk and Amor's cage and walked down the stairs where all the Weasleys and Harry were waiting for us. I smile at Harry, who returned it happily. 

"Come on then, in the fireplace we go. Harry you go with Ron. Hermione you go with Ginny, George you go with Jessica and Fred dear you can you with me" Mrs. Weasley rushed us to the shabby pubs fire place and handed us all floo power. 

It was mine and Georges turn to step into the fireplace. We grabbed a hand full of floo powder and stood side by side. We grabbed a hold of each others hand and looked into each others eyes. 

"PLATFORM 9 3/4" We shouted together as we let the floo powder fall to out feet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Chapters in 2 days, yeay! 

Love

Jess