Umm...Were Just Friends

~the next day~

(DEKU'S POV 🥦)

ugh my ass hurts.... why did he go so hard! anyways what time is it *grabs phone* shit it's time for me to go to work *trys to get up* "where are you going?" i have work "don't go" i have to "fine but i'm going with you" ok...

~5 min later~ (i'm so lazy >_<)

I went to change after I was done I walked out "your not wearing those" what do you mean?? " those shorts." whats wrong with them i thoght they looked nice " it's not that they dont... i just don't..." don't?? what? "i don't want people looking at your ass ok!!!" I blush he's so cute so do i change? I walk over to him and smile "well" he raps his arms around my Waist "unless you want me to fuck you right here and now then yeah~" ka-kacchan!! I couldn't be more red "yeah??" Wait your not mad that i called you kacchan? "no i kinda got use to it and besides i call you deku" why do you call me deku? "why do you call me kacchan." good point " we better get going your going to be late for work" your right lets go I love him but I think it's to soon to say it yet I don't want him to think I rushing thing I might just be i one nightstand for him and he's just being nice to me...

~at the cafe~

(still deku pov)

Shoto~ ken!! I run up and hug him from behind like I do every morning " hey midoriya oh hello bakugou" (bakugou)"oi deku get off him" awww but why "deku." fiiineeee wait is he jealous?! Does he actually like me!? Come down Deku don't get your hopes up "deku can i talk to you???" yeah what's up?"alone" oh ok come with me he follows me in to the back room what's up Ka- ahh he pins me to the nearby wall and locks the door k-ka- kacchan?? "what are you to him" what do you mean who's him?? "to that damn half and half!!!" ummm.... were just friends kacchan i've know him for years now I mean sure I hug him and stuff but were just friends why is he asking that why is he acting like this d-does he like me?  "your not lying to me right??" i would never "good good thank god I thought I would have to beat that half and half for him deku... " yeah kacchan? " when your done with work can you met me at the park... I have to ask you something important" sure! I hope it's that he likes me I think I'm falling from him...

~after work~ (look im lazy ok)

ok todo i'm off "wait! midoriya i wantted to ask you a question" yeah what's up? " well you go on a date with me?!?!" Wait a date what about kacchan what do I do I mean fuck I known shoto for years and now he ask me a date, He's like my best friend I don't want to hurt him what am I going to do a-a a-d-d-ate??? He just nods can i have sme time to think?? "yes of course!" thank you... see you tomorrow? He just nods and I grab my jacket and run out the door and to the park oh god what am I going to do... never mind that I have to hurry and meet kacchan he wanted to ask me something important and I don't  want to keep him waiting I'm so sorry I'm late kacchan he's sitting on the Fountain with his head down is he upset or nervous idk "it's ok deku..." are you ok kacchan? "yeah just...." he stands up and looks at me in the eyes and smile "deku I like you and will you go on a date with me?" i- uh- can i please have time to think?"sure... see you later deku...I knew I shouldn't have  asked him I was probably just a one nightstand he doesn't actually like me.. " thank you and goodnight-  I definitely hurt him... I know I did so give him a kiss on the cheek he blushed - kacchan "goodnight Izuku" I just smile then stop smiling when kacchan left wow he didn't call me Deku... idk what to do Todoroki and balugou asked me out and now I have to reject one... fuck what do i do now?....

~774 words

who do you think deku should go on a date with? #teambakudeku or #teamtododeku it's up to you