Why the hell are you here!? Part two

Bakugous pov

I pick Deku up and slam him against the wall and I lean in and and whisper in his ear in a low voice we're not done yet so tell that icy bastard to wait~ "but kacchan" I thrust into him that's not my name baby boy~ now do what daddy's says or he'll hear your how much of a slut you are for me ok?~ "y-yes daddy" I slowly start to thrust in again and he try to speak "t-Todoroki! I-I'm...ah~fuck~" I start going faster "Midoriya are you ok we're are you?" (Deku) "I'm- mmmm~ I'm in The shower!!" "Are you ok?" "Yup I'm f-f ah~ fine!!" "Ok well I need to talk to you" "I-I'll be out in a minute!" I start going even faster but getting sloppy with every thrust getting closer fuck Deku I'm close~ and with that Deku push me back sit me in the bath and start riding me bouncy like his life depended on it holding back all his moans and shortly after I came and so did Deku we both are panting "now can I go talk to Todoroki daddy?" I sighs fine but don't take to long ok I kissed him "ok daddy love you" he get off me but kind fails oop I think I went a bit to hard hah I get up and help him to his clothes realizing that he only brought shorts and underwear fuck now that half and half going to see him shirtless fuck! I look around to see if there anything that he can put on and then I got the idea I gave him my shirt here wear this I don't want him to see you shirtless "oh is someone jealous?" No! Now go before I change my mind! "Shush ok ok" he kissed me again and walked out well kinda I get my sweatpants on and I could hear them talking I was going to open the door to Deku room when I heard what he was saying...

347 words
Hahah!!! Aaaa other cliff hanger!!!! Hahaha ok ok I'm sorry just please be patient I have a writer block and feel like this story bad so please don't comment about spelling or grammar I have dyslexia and I just wrote this because I thought they would be fun to make