The crazy sleepover pt 2

I'm just gonna give up on the update days I'll update whenever I can ;-;
——————————————————————
Third person pov
Kirishima and Bakugo turned around to see what was happening. Jirou was standing next to Momo , shouting at the others that she had the right to slap kiri, because he should have listened to her, but then you have the rest of 1.A shouting back at her, yelling all kinds of insults.
Kiri panicked, knowing this drama was his fault, he tried to stop it by trying to grab everybody's attention. Then kiri slowly started to lose patience, which rarely happens.

"GUYS!!" Kiri yells, as loud as he can, which was surprisingly loud, which managed to grab the attention of everybody.

"Don't blame Momo for slap" Mina tried to interrupt, but Bakugo gave Mina a blood chilling stare, making her quickly shut up.
" We can't blame Momo for this, it was my fault she slapped me, I knew she was suffering from heartbreak, and I knew the amount of pain she was in, because I have suffered it before. But still I didn't leave her alone. So please, if you gonna blame anybody for this, blame me. Now let's just forget about this and continue with the sleepover!" Kiri said, shocking everyone.

After a few moments of an awkward silence , Denki was the first to speak up.
" Yeah! Let's continue with the sleepover, I had a lot of juicy truth or dares that I have yet to share!!" Denki yelled, with an evil grin on his face, everybody laughed at his attempt to lighten up the mood , Which worked!
Everybody agreed , walking back to the dorms, by the time they got back to Mina's room , everybody, well, almost everybody forgot that drama, apart from Bakugo, who keeps on fitting in unnoticeable death stares towards Momo.

Everybody was sat back in the circle, continuing the game of truth or dare.
Denki was eager to say one, so everybody let him, doubtfully.
"Uraraka, truth or dare" Denki says , staring st Uraraka.
"Ummm truth!" She replies
" Do you have a secret relationship that you haven't told anybody?" Kaminari says, wiggling his eyebrows, Mina gave him a high five like a proud parent,

Ochako whispered something in tsuyu's ears the said.
" yeah , me and tsu are dating." She says, holding hands with tsu .
Everybody congratulated them.
"YASSS I KNEW IT!" Mina yelled, honestly, nobody was surprised.
"My turn!" Uraraka says cheerfully.
"Hmmm Mina! Truth or dare?"
"Imma go basic and pick truth. I know I'm gonna regret it." She replies, scared for what her answer would bring.
" I don't think you will, I want you to say all of your ships."
Mina's eyes twinkled then she started listing her ships.
" okay there's Kiribaku, tododeku, Ochako and Tsuyu, Momo and Jirou, Shoji and tokoyami, Present Mic and Aizawa -Sensei, don't judge, kamisero, Mineta x loneliness, sorry not sorry,and miritami!!" She says all in one breath.
Everybody was surprised with most people's faces red.
Sooner or later Mina picked on someone.
————————————————————————
Hey guys! I'm now giving up on an update schedule, because I know I won't be able to keep track, and I've also ran out of ideas so please suggest some, I also might be starting a one shot book with all of your suggested ships! When you do comment your ships please write the bases of the one shot for me to right, the it can't include-

•Smut ( I'm eleven)
• Bakudeku ( I'm sorry to all the people who ship this, I just can't stand it, it's also the same as kachako)

Now I will alow different au's like the coffe shot au , soul mate au, quirkless au and lost more!
Bye bye now! 💙❤️
~Ciara