The sleepover pt 3

Okay so I'm gonna make this the last sleepover chapter because I have other plans , like making my other fave ships happen and having the bakusquad do insane things, like I promised!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person pov
Mina's eyes darted towards Jirou, momentarily with twinkles in them.
"Kyoka, Truth or dare?" She says excitedly

"Just call me Jirou, and truth ." She replies

"Fine then Jirou, hmmmm, sorry to darken the mood again, but why did you choose to stick up for Momo?" She says, curiosly.
"Uh. " Her face turned red." Because I believe she had every right to.... do what she did, now let's just move on! It's darkening the mood." She exclaimed.
Jirou looked across the room.
" Hey Emo buddy!, Truth or dare?"
"Dare" tokoyami says, staring right into your soul.
"Ummmm I dare you to play the most recent song you listened to." She says.
Tokoyami picks up his phone, and clicks on something, all of a sudden All Star starts playing.
Everyody exchanged glances, they instantly knew what they where doing.
"SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD BE ITS YOUR POWER TODOROKI !" Everybody yells, and Todoroki just sits there, with the most disappointed sad face anybody could make.
"YOUR MUM BURNT YOU WITH A KETTLE AND THEN SHE LEFT!" Everybody got half way through the sentence until they started laughing uncontrollably.
Tokoyami pauses the song , waiting for everybody to get back In the circle.
" Okay sooo, Sero , Truth or dare? He asks
" umm Truth, last time I picked dare I had to jump off my roof and into a pool with freezing cold water."
The bakusquad chuckled , remembering that  very day like it was yesterday.
" um we never actually got to see you and Denki get together, care to tell us how ?"
Denki and sero laughed , this is gonna be one heck of a story....
" Okay so, I was walking back to my house on a weekend and , don't ask how , but I slipped on an orange peel and fell forward , but I accidentally pushed someone down , and when I opened my eyes, I had realised I had accidentally kissed Denki, who happens to be in front of me , then we just sat there kissing, then this happens." He says, containing laughter.
Everybody rust out laughing , but the quickly moved on.
"Okay Mina, Truth or dare?"
"Truth!" She yells.
"Okay so, apart from you , who do you think is the most insane shipper here?"
" Okay yall might not believe me but Kiri over here is a bigger shipper than me!"
Kirishima's fave turned red from embarrassment.
" Sero, Kirishima pit that orange peel there hours before hand, he even skipped class! He knew your root home and he set up a hang out for just him and Denki up that same toad!"
She exclaimed.
Everybody was shocked, staring at kirishima.
"Hehehe." He says, scared.
After a couple of minutes, everybody was back to normal. Them Midoriya yawned, "guys I think we should go to bed, I'm tired."
Everybody agreed, getting out there sleeping bags and laying them out where they sat, soon enough everybody was fast asleep....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoooo! The sleepover faze is finished, now we can get onto the bakusquad shenanigans!
Thanks for reading!
~ Ciara
Word count- 535