Chapter 3-Chelsea

I stepped off the plane and was instantly hit with a cool breeze causing me to shiver. A man dressed in a suit walked over to me laughing. "You must me Ms. Morais" he said, "as you can see, or feel I suppose, the temperature here is not as nice as the sun makes it look." I knodded at him while I pulled a black nike track jacket on, zipping it up all the way. The man continued, "My name is Tom. I will be taking you to your hotel now, and later to the stadium for your meeting with Chelsea." I smiled at Tom, admiring his british accent. "Thank you kind sir." I said in my best British accent. Tom raised an eyebrow at me before grabbing my bags and walking to the car. Remind me never to use my British accent again, I thought to myself as I hurried after Tom. After some walking Tom stoped behind a bmw and placed my belongings into the trunk before opening the passenger seat door for me. "Oh thanks Tom! You are being very kind but you dont have to do all of this for me! Im just a girl from the U.S!" I said to him, feeling bad. "No worries Ms. Morais. All VIPs get treated the same." He returned. I smirked as I slid into the car. So I'm a VIP now? I could get used to this. 

Before long, we arrived at the hotel, or should I say palace, that had been arranged for me. The moment Tom pulled up to the entrance, a sharp dressed man opened up my door and helped me out. Someone had already gotten my bags from the trunk so all I had to do was walk inside. The outside of the hotel was a traditional English building with incredible detail put into every single piece. The inside of the hotel was modernized. Almost everything in the lobby was white or some other nuetral shade. The coolest part was the waterfall starting on the top floor and ending up in a pool filled with colorful koi fish. I grabbed my keys from the front desk and headed up a glass elevator (like in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) to my room. I was only going to be in London for three days yet my "room" was the equivalent of an apartment. Sadly, I didnt have time to explore because in half an hour Tom would be here to take me to the stadium. First things first, I had to get out of my airplane clothes. I tore off my clothes and jumped into the shower. When I was done I quickly blow dried my hair and changed into my stadium outfit. I was wearing black nike roshe runs, skinny dark wash jeans, a loose black tank top, and over that, my official Brasil Futebol team jacket. I left my hair natural, loose dark brown waves that ended just above my hips. Just as I was finishing up, Tom called to let me know he was ready. After a spritz of chanel number 5, I grabbed the bag of cleats and headed out the door.

The stadium was a lot bigger than I had imagened. Then again football was a lot more popular in Europe than the U.S, so more people attend games. Tom dropped me off at the front gates, leaving me to wander in. I followed signs directing me to the field, then there it was. I took a moment to take in my surroundings. The field was huge, but it looked smaller with the surrounding bleachers. I could see the team practicing on the other side of the field. My nerves were out of this world at that point, but I walked over confidently.

_________________

Authors Note: Sorry Its taking so long for the sotry to get very interesting. In the next chapter Natalia will meet the boys!! Please like and comment, let me know what you want to see in this story :)