ONE

"He's just being a dick again," Maddy huffed into her phone, aggravation flooded her harsh words

"He's just being a dick again," Maddy huffed into her phone, aggravation flooded her harsh words. She kept one hand holding her phone up to her ear and her free hand on the steering wheel as she ran a red light, earning a few honks and yells from fellow drivers. Despite that Maddy still didn't mind them. She couldn't care less about running a red light, she had places to be and she doubted they had anywhere better to be headed towards.

"Isn't this like the third time you've broken up this month," Kat said through the phone, Maddy could already imagine her friend rolling her eyes. Kat clearly wasn't that interested in Maddy and Nate's relationship, but that was mostly due to the fact that Maddy ranted about him to her nearly every other day. It was excruciating having to deal with Maddy's issues, but the brunette was just too caught up in her problems to realize that Kat isn't her personal therapist.

"I just need someone who isn't so fucking arrogant," Maddy passed by Kat's previous question mindlessly.

"Sh-"

"God, he's just so intoxicating. I honestly always feel like I'm drowning whenever he's with me," Maddy was quick to cut off Kat which only annoyed the girl further.

"Listen, Maddy, just forget about him. Now I have to go, I-I'm busy," Kat stammered timidly.

"Busy doing what!?" Maddy snarked, biting down furiously on her bottom lip.

"Just stuff, and aren't you going to a party with Cassie?"

"Yeah I am, I'll see you later," Maddy hung up bitterly, not even waiting for a response back. She was extremely angry tonight for more reasons than one, but mostly because Nate was being a prick which Maddy would say is just his personality in general. She then swerved her car at an extremely rapid pace because she almost missed her turn. Maddy wasn't exactly sure whose house the party was being held at, she was just messaged an address.

The raven hued girl pulled up into the driveway of an elegant and may I add a massive house. It was filled with rambunctious high schoolers, the loud thumping of music danced through Maddy's mind. In the front yard was a few kids smoking weed, and a few were stripping down and going for a swim in whoever's swimming pool it was. There were a few clusters of people sloppily making out as well.

Maddy gingerly stepped out of the car, her golden heels reflected on a small puddle of water on the floor. It was chilly outside, goosebumps forming on her tanned, exposed skin. Her curvy but still slim figure was hugged tightly by a magenta dress. The thin material rode up a little with every step she took, exposing her thighs a bit more. Not only did she know she looked good, she felt good. With her false lashes caked in ebony mascara, her eyelids dusted with shimmery purple eyeshadow, and her pursed plump lips were smudged with a dark red lipstick.

All eyes immediately were glued to her, any guy would die to have her in his arms and every girl wanted to look just as fucking hot as her. Maddy basked in the attention that she had always loved receiving. Her lips tugged upwards into a devious smirk, she liked knowing that she was so much fucking better than everybody else. Some people would call her a narcissistic cunt or self-centered but the truth was, everyone just wanted to have her fucking confidence.