THREE

side note: Maddy did find those dick pics on Nate's phone but she didn't tell Kat ab it

*Unedited*

Maddy couldn't lie, she felt bad for leaving Celia stranded but her mind was spiraling. She had no idea why she did what she did last night, well not that she cheated on Nate. She cheated on Nate quite often actually; she didn't refer to it as that because technically they were always on a break when she would hook up with other people. Nate hadn't ever cheated on her, 'cause the fact is he would without hesitation kill anyone who hurt or got in the way of Maddy. And Maddy was well aware of that fact, others would see it as creepy and obsessive but Maddy thought it was sweet and charming. Maddy, however, would hook up with just about any guy that she ran into that was average looking. But never in her entire life had she ever "cheated" on Nate with a girl.

It was only because I was drunk, she was drunk, and I was lonely.

Maddy had only just gotten home and once she did she rummaged through her drawers in search of some aspirin. She cursed under her breath when she couldn't find it, so instead, she grabbed a cup from her bathroom counter and got a drink of water. The tepid liquid helped aid her sore throat, but it didn't cure her raging headache even one bit.

She sighed heavily through her nose at her reflection in the mirror. Her lipstick wiped clean, mascara smeared under her eyes, and her bronzed skin was breaking out a bit from not wiping off her makeup. Majority of her makeup had rubbed off during the night but she was grateful the mounds of concealer that she had caked onto her neck had only rubbed off a little.

Maddy retrieved a makeup wipe and rubbed the concealer from her skin. The tan substance came off after a few swipes; she had made sure to pack on a bunch when she had been getting ready. Once it was all gone, her neck showcased a large crimson rash. The rash was spread around her neck, as was a few cuts from his nails slicing through her skin like butter. There was a wide gash on the crook where her shoulder and neck met. She grimaced at the dried up blood that remained on the open wound. It was from Nate's ring that had cut through her flesh effortlessly.

She faintly reminisces about what went down that night. She had met up with him at a hotel as she had been doing regularly. The razor-sharp, hot-tempered voice of Jacobs outrageously yelling at her still remained in her memory, a shiver ran through her, the sensation of a chilly shudder slithering down her spine making her twitch. The bickering had been 'caused by her yet again bringing up his sexuality and the dick pics that she had accidentally come across some time ago.

She loved him, in her own twisted way. But she loved him nonetheless, to the point where she had gone along with Nate's plan to prove to the police that he wasn't the one who hurt Maddy. He did though, she knew it and so did he. Nate would kill anyone for Maddy, it was alluring to others but to Maddy, she thought it was sweet. She also thought that he only hurt her because he loved her that much.