11.

GUYS THIS ONE IS SO SHORT AND SO DIRTY AND PLEASE DONT READ IT IF YOU ARE UNDER 15!!

"Are you out of your fucking mind?!" Harry shouts closing the door behind him. I saw this coming when he was gripping the steering wheel tightly. I stare at him, he is too beautiful to be this evil. There has to be something good in him.

"What?!" He snaps. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Because you're beautiful." I say and burst into laughing. He looks annoyed, I don't care. I laugh hysterically, I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel pressure on my chest,getting heavier and heavier. I start to sob. My knees buckle and I slid down the wall,covering my face with my hands. Harry kneels down in front of me. I feel his soft and warm hands on my knees.

"Amanda.." He whispers,concern is clear in his voice. "Sh,I'm here,baby." He hugs me pulling my trembling body to his chest. Here! He is here! Is this why I'm crying? Because he is here? My tears stain his shirt but he doesn't seem to mind. He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom.

"Put me down." I whisper,my voice is barely audible. He obliges, I stumble when my feet touch the concrete but Harry catches me just in time. I stand closer to the mirror. My mascara didn't ruin my face, I'm glad that I borrowed Claire's waterproof mascara; but my eyes are bloodshot.

"I'm still mad at you,you know that, don't you?" Harry leans against the doorframe folding his arms.

"So am I." I turn around to look at him.

"Why?"

"What did you do with her?"

"With whom?" He takes a step toward me.

"The girl,that was all over you."

"Nothing." He shrugs.

"Then why did you disappear with her?"

"First of all I didn't disappear with her, she left with Dan. Second of all it's none of your business."

"Why did you go out then?" I won't stop until I get the answer.

"I went out to smoke." He rubs his forehead.

"You smoke?" I have never seen him smoke before.

"Fuck. It was pot... Drop it,okay?"

"No. Do you smoke regularly?"

"No,this is the second time actually. Why do you look so interested?"

"Because you shouldn't ruin your health." I state.

"And why do you care?" He raises his brow at me.

"I just care,okay?" I say and enter his bedroom. He follows me.

"Oh no, you don't get to walk away. You were all over Theo!" He raises his voice again.

"Ah yeah,that hot guy?" I turn around to look at him and he is literally fuming. "Why do you care? It's not like we are together."

"Thanks God we aren't together!" He shouts and something inside of me cracks. Shit, that hurt.

I look away from him and slide the dress down my shoulders. This dress is too tight and it left red spots on my shoulders and hips. I feel Harry's soft hands on my waist, caressing my skin slowly. My stomach tingles as he turns me around to face him. He's got that soft look in his eyes,as he looks into mine. Slowly he nears my face and in a second his lips are on mine. I missed this. The lust that his whole body radiates is too much for me to handle, but I need this. His soft lips caresse my croaked ones and I push myself harder to his chest. The moment his tongue runs along my bottom lip I'm on fire. I'm literally burning inside and out. I push him onto the bed and straddle his waist,not breaking kiss. I sway my hips, creating a rhythm. Harry groans,pressing me to him.

"Fuck,come here." He moans and flips us over. He's quick to get rid of his jeans, only leaving his boxers on.

I want to run my tongue across his tanned chest or his v-line. He is so hot. He spreads my legs and buries his head between my legs. Visible goose bumps appear on my skin as he works his tongue against me.

"Harry..t-take my panties o-off." I breath.

"I don't want to fuck tonight." He mumbles. I would have been offended if his head wasn't between my legs. He hovers over me and lays his body between my open legs. I bury my hand into his boxers and he lets out a throaty groan. I just want to feel him. His erection fills my hand and I squeeze him not so gently.

"Ahh easy." He moans, oh my god this beautiful sound. Harry pulls my hand out of his boxers and presses himself to me. His clothed dick moves against me hard and fast. I'm a moaning mess. He grabs his dick through his boxers and pushes it into my clothed area. This feels..oh my god. I never imagined this to feel this good.

"I've been hard for you since I saw you in that dress." He breathes pushing himself deeper and harder. His dirty talk brings me to the edge, I come crying out his name. But he's not done. He groans, moans as he works against me harder and faster.

"Fuck." Harry pulls himself up and stands on his knees in front of my exhausted body. He pushes his boxers down and straddles me getting closer and closer to my face. I get nervous,because I have no idea what he is going to do. His finger is on his tip ,to delay his orgasm,I guess. I gasp and sit up when I see his erection getting closer to my lips.

"Suck me dry." He says through greeted teeth and pushes his dick into my mouth. I feel salty liquid going down my throat. My gag reflex kicks in and some of the substance in my mouth drips out of my mouth. I swirl my tongue around him and feel him going limp in my mouth. He pulls out and collapses next to me.

I experience mixed emotions; lust, hatred, sympathy... And I'm cheating on Ryan. He doesn't deserve this. Harry breaks my thoughts as he moves to my side, he pulls my dress over my head and removes my panties.

"Sleep tight." He whispers in my ear, pulling me to his chest.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

I want to write a new fanfic, and there is gonna be a nice Harry lol .... it will be poetic and lovely

So will you guys read it??