2

"Haohao?" Bas called the little boy softly as he squats down in front of his student to meet his eyes.

He felt a little pang in his heart when he saw his student giving him a blank stare like he doesn't exist.

The young boy looks up to him, but he lets go of the eye contact when he notices how near the new teacher was from him.

"Hi, Teacher needs to put your nametag on, will you let me?" Bas asks while smiling at the little man who just slowly nods his head without saying anything.

Bas bit his lips as he slowly approaches the little boy and put his name tag on. "there you go. Nice to meet you Haohao." He stated while extending his hand in front of the little kid.

Haohao stares at the hand in front of him not knowing what to do so he lifted his gaze and stares at the smiling face in front of him.

"Haohao, you should take Teacher Bas hands and exchange handshake with him. That's what friends do." One of the students stated while looking at Bas and Haohao.

Haohao just glance at his classmate and then back at Bas who just smiled at him. He lifted his small hands as he touches Bas warm big ones. Bas pats Haohao's hand and stood up

"let's begin our lesson, shall we?" he asks while looking at his students.

"Yes!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Phi!!!!"

A high-pitched voice echoed all over the room, surprising the man who was busy reading some paper work in front of him.

"Why are you screaming Copter?" The man asks while glaring at his brother who suddenly barge in at his office.

Copter pouted at the older man as he glances at the clock hoisted on the wall. Time shows 5 in the afternoon "What do you think you're doing at this hour?" he asks

"Working, isn't it obvious?" the older man answered while signing some documents.

Copter sighed as he felt that impending headache that is about to come "Phi! Haohao's class was supposed to be finished by 3pm! It's already 5! Who did you ask to pick him up?" he asked in one full sentence. He just receives a call from the Academy that his nephew is still at school.

The older man looks up and glance at the clock "Damn it, I lost track of time." He answered

Copter groaned as he wanted to pull his hair out in different directions "Argh!!! How many times do I have to tell you to act like a father! I can't keep doing this for you, I have work at the hospital too." He answered before rushing out

"where are you going?" the older man asks while looking at his annoyed Brother

Copter rolled his eyes as he glared at his brother "Just in case, it isn't obvious Phi Godt, I am about to pick up your son from school. Don't bother to leave your office." He answered before slamming the door close.

Godt let out a sigh as he grabs his phone and set an alarm at 2:30 PM to remind his self to pick his son up from school and continued working. He will just deal with his personal life later.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bas was frowning while he walks back and forth at the academy's entrance. He can't go home until all his students were pick up from his care. He glances at Haohao who was just sitting in silence. Bas had to get his records from Kimmon just so he can call anyone from the family.

"Haohao, are you hungry? Do you want to eat something first?" Bas asks as he took a seat beside the little boy who just shake his head.

He was about to ask another question when another person comes into view, panting and gasping for air. Bas look up and saw a young man in his white coat with his name tag on – Copter