Octanes POV

  I lifted the page up to my goggles. "Now let's see.."

Pathfinder
(Y/N)
Octane

  "(Y/N)? The new ninã?" I lowered the page and looked around.  There they are. Pathfinder was pointing at her page, and then she looked up at me. "Ah, (y/n). Nice. I mean, she's pretty cool. Not trying to sound weird, or anything," Mirage said, peering at my page. "Well, I hope she's can run." I say, looking at mirage. I crumpled up my paper and throw it in the trash. I turn back to my team and run up to them.

Your POV

  "Oh please, not him." You sigh., looking back at the masked man. He looked back up at you for a slight second, then turned to mirage. "What is the matter, friend?" Pathfinder asked. "Nothing, Nothing." You grumble. You look down and sigh once more.

  I have to win this. I HAVE to. I don't want to embarrass myself once more..

  you think to yourself. Maybe, if you- "Hola." You quickly look up to see octane. "Hello!" Pathfinder said. "Oh, Uhm, hi." You say, trying to be as nice as possible. "(Y/n), si?" He asks you. "Yeah, that's me!" You chuckle. "Its gonna be a dirty fight in the ring, friends. :)" pathfinder said. "All legends must meet at the jumpship. Launch is in five minute.

I repeat, all legends must meet at the jumpship now." The voice echoed out of the intercom. "Esa es nuestra llamada!" Octane said, running towards the exist. "What?" You shouted to him. "That's our call, amigos!" He replied back, while running out the door. You shook your head, then chased after him.

  You and pathfinder pushed through the other legends existing the building. Outside was waiting the jumpship, which was rumbling with noise. "Are you bien, (y/n)? You seem to be nervous." Octane asked. You didn't even seem him next to you. "OH, yes. I'm okay, just a little nervous." You reply. "Is it because of me? I may be fast, but I don't bite." "No, no! It's not you. I'm just, a little... I don't know." You said, looking down. "Your worried we will loose? I sense it in you, camarada." He questioned.

"I guess. I just don't want to embarrass myself." You chuckle. "Improbable- Er, unlikely." Octane replied. You looked at him and smiled, unsure how to reply. So far, he wasn't a dick. In fact, he's quite nice. Maybe you shouldn't have decided to hate him without even meeting him. Besides, he was just trying to win. That's what the point of these games, anyways.

The back of jumpship opened. "Time to fly." Pathfinder said. You and your teammates ran into the ship.

It's almost time.

A/N: sorry it's a little slow. I'm gonna spice things up in the next few chapters. This book is gonna have a lot of chapters, so prepare yourself!