You and pathfinder trailed behind octane through the air. Pathfinder turned to you, and gave you a thumbs up. "You good back there, amigos?" Octane shouted. "Just dandy, friend!" Pathfinder replied, while you stayed quiet. You gazed pain the whole island. Snow and ice covered part of the map, while there were lava at parts and fields of grass at others. This was you're third time fighting at worlds edge, so it was pretty new. As your team dove down to the battlegrounds, you realized how absolutely beautiful the land was, and how- "WOOHOOO!!" Octane screamed, while spinning in the air. You snapped out of your thoughts and just laughed.

You all landed in capital city. "Watch out, there's other squads!" Pathfinder explained while running past you and octane. Octane quickly strapped himself with a slim and ran into a nearby building. 'Crap, what am I doing??' You quickly ran into a close building and got a Peacekeeper and.. Mozambique.. damm Mozambique's..

"I could use a better weapon." You shouted. Octane ran into the building you were in. "Hola!" He said, scanning the floor with loot. "Hey, uh- have you seen any other weapons? Like, GOOD ones?" You asked. He looked up at you. "Ehhhhmm... I'll tell you if I see one." He looked back down. "Sooooo compadre.. whatcha do?" "Sorry?" You question. He started running up stairs, and you followed him. "Ya know... do you grapple things.. er... mm.." he got quite. "Oh, yeah! Have you see those guns around the island?" "There's many guns around the island, sillies." You heard pathfinder say behind you. You jumped and turned towards him. "N-no! I mean the ones locked up." "Si," Octane said. "Those, I used. I have the key that allows access to them." You smiled. "Ahhhh.. like the loot vaults! I've seen em." Octane said.

(This is literally half assed, I just wanted to finally post another chapter. I'll be updating a lot now again! See u soon!")