𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

❝ʜᴏᴡ ɪs ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴘᴏssᴇssᴇs ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴇʟᴇɢᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ, ᴄᴀᴘᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏғ sᴜᴄʜ ɪɴʜᴜᴍᴀɴᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟᴛʏ?❞

- ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ sᴀᴍᴜ

Description of Y/N L/N:

Name: Y/N L/N

AKA: The Great Belladonna

Age: 12 (The Seventh Agency Era), 16 (The Dark Era), 20 (Present)

Gender: Female

Occupation: Assassin (Former),  Mafia Executive (Former), Detective (Present)

Affiliation: The Seventh Agency (Former), Port Mafia (Former), Armed Detective Agency (Present)

Personality: Intelligent, attentive, caring, mysterious, bold, and honest

Appearance: (Reader's Choice)

About: Known by her parents, who are the leaders of The Seventh Agency, her great intelligence, and being a highly-skilled, deadly assassin, many organizations view her as a massive threat. She is always seen writing in a journal for who knows what and was currently living with her grandmother.

Ability: N/A

Quick Author's Note:

Welcome! Thank you for reading a simple description of the protagonist.

I would like to inform all of the lovely readers that this fanfiction will have slow updates! I apologize in advance!

At the beginning of the fanfic, the first couple of chapters will be in "The Dark Era." Most chapters will be in the past.

Would you like to have slower updates with more content or faster updates with less content? In my honest opinion, I prefer the first option, but that is up to you!

Since school is starting soon (In late August), the updates would be even slower. Please bear with me!

The next update will come shortly afterward! (The next three days)

As always, 😙✌️