Fun

We all meet outside our rooms in fresh pairs of clothes and a small appetite. "Does anyone know a place to eat?" I ask as we all crowd into the lift that still smelt of cigarette smoke.
     "Well there's a pub..."
     "Fred, I'm not taking my son to a pub." I remind, exiting the lift and clutching my purse closer to me. Going outside, the chilly breeze dances in our hair as we look up and down the busy street.
     "Why don't we just go there?" Brian asks, pointing across the street towards a fairly busy restaurant.
     'The Candlelight. Seems reasonable.' "I suppose so." I reply leading the way towards the crosswalk before walking. It was pretty crowded for a Sunday afternoon but we didn't seem too surprise.
     After safely crossing the road, I have everyone go in before me so I could talk to Michael in the back. "Hello, love. How're you holding up?" I ask, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.
     "Okay I guess." He replies, holding the door open for the both of us.
     "I'm terribly sorry there aren't any kids your age here but, I just want you to spend as much time as possible with him. I hope you understand that." I mumble as the boys find us a table. 'Good thing this is a tourist city. None of us know Norwegian.'
     "Yeah, I understand."
     "You're lucky you get these last precious moments with him. I didn't have that opportunity and I was too stubborn to understand it."
     "Yeah, I get it, mum. Can we not talk about this anymore?" He mutters, turning his head away from me and sliding into the far side of the designated booth. 'Poor boy.'
     "Wonder if Norway has any good beer options." Roger ponders sliding in next to me, completing the bench. Brian, John, and Freddie all fit into the other side before taking a look at the menu as well.
     "I doubt it's anything like England." I reply, taking off my coat and browsing the drinks as well. "What sounds good to you guys?" I ask, my eyes not landing on anything in particular.
     "Can't even pronounce half of these." Roger mutters allowing all of us to crack a laugh.
     "I might fancy some oysters." Freddie says, continuing to surf the menu.
     "I might just drink tonight." I sigh, closing the menu and leaning back in my seat. "I'm honestly too tired to do anything." I add, rubbing my tired face and massaging my temples.
"Really? Because if I'm not mistaken, back on the plane..."
     "Freddie Mercury, I will call you by your full name if I have to." I threaten, shaking my head as his expression suddenly turns serious.
     "You wouldn't dare." He chuckles as the waitress comes over and takes our orders. "I swear, for over 20 years, you've been like a mother to us boys." He chuckles as the waitress leaves to get our drinks and food.
     "And thank god too. We'd all be a wreck if it weren't for Mrs. May over here." John replies, the waitress coming back over with our drinks. As we all take our beverages, John raises his to the middle. "To the May's, the most caring, charming, and lovely family in all of London."
     The others raise their glass, including myself. 'To the May's, we all say in unison as the three of us blush in embarrassment.
     "You're too kind, John." I smile at the bassist who was beginning to become embarrassed himself. We all take the first sip of our beverage and smile brightly at one another.
     "He's right though," Roger gulps, turning to face me. "There would be no Queen, without the assistance of Iz."
     "I'm just the stage assistant and a personal cheerleader. I'm no hero." I chuckle, taking another sip of the wine I had ordered.
     "Best fucking cheerleader ever." Brian recalls making me smile at the remembrance. (Flashback to when Izzy said that in the bar when they went on their first date. XD)
     "Surprise you remember that." I mumble, smiling at the beautiful memory of us when we were teens. "Anyways, when do we get to see this surprise?" I ask, the others turning their heads in curiosity as well.
     "Tomorrow night. I hope you all brought your swimsuits."
     "Swimsuits? What for?" Michael asks, propping his head on his fist.
     "Well my boy, you'll just have to wait and find out. Won't you?" He replies, sending him a wink.
     "You're a mystery, Mr. May." Freddie chuckles, flashing his unique teeth for the whole world to see. 'Funny how I remember when that was something he would refuse to do.' I smile at his before going back to the conversation.
     "Well if you ask me, we need to spice things up a bit." Freddie says rummaging through his pocket until he takes out a packet of small white pills.
     "Freddie!" I exclaim, surprised he had brought drugs to a different country in the first place. I then shut my mouth remembering we were in a public restaurant.
     "Oh shut it. You love it." He chuckles popping 5 pills and placing them in everyone's glass, except for Michaels of course.
     "Don't tell me that is what I think it is." Michael groans as Roger immediately begins to drink his now spiked drink.
     "I wish it wasn't." I sigh, drinking mine as well. "God, I haven't had this in years." I cough at the bitter taste.
     "Oh this is gonna be interesting." John chuckles, sipping a bit of his.
     "Why don't we go back to the hotel while we're still sober?" I suggest, motion Roger to slide off the bench so we could get out.
     "Good idea, love." Roger replies allowing me to shake my head and turn away from him. Everyone chugged their drink before leaving...including me.
     We all stumble out of the restaurant, after paying of course, and walk across the street to the hotel. Going up to our rooms, I begin to feel the effects of the drug get to me.
     "Alright Michael, the adults and I are going...somewhere, I don't fucking know but, can you...stay here all by yourself?" I mumble as he stares at me oddly.
     "I'm 13 mum."
     "Right, c'mon darling." I say to Brian who was also pretty high already.
     "Oh dear, stay here. We've got all the time in the world." He replies in a cheerful tone while hugging my waist and pulling me close to him. I giggle at his words before wrapping my arms around his neck.
     "I told you, some other day." I laugh for absolutely no reason.
     "Lord, get outta here already. You're making me sick." Michael groans covering his eyes and speed walking to the other room.
     "C'mon, lets go see the other boys." I slur, taking his arms and pulling him out into the halls and to the door of their room. "Hello...room service." I joke making us both laugh out loud.
     Freddie opens the door only to have no shirt on and a bottle of whisky in his hand. "Ah finally! Time to party my dears!" He announces dramatically and loud. 'Dear god, what a night this is gonna be.'