v (instagram + article)

imsebastianstan6

imsebastianstan
6.872,203 likes | comments disabled for this post

+++

THEA STARK, NEW BEAU?
Caitlin Carser,
E!News Online, 13:43PM

Thea Stark, best known for her roles as Brittany Flune (Mortified) and Callie Foster (The Fosters), has once again made headlines this week after her very apparent flirting back and forth with Marvel's Sebastian Stan.

The soon-to-be 28-year-old actress began her career when she was just thirteen years old, with small appearances in major hit shows such as The O.C, Dawson's Creek as well as one-off appearances in That 70's Show, Doctor Who, and Friends. The star has even joined with the cast of SNL six times throughout her career.

For those who don't follow her acting career, you might be more familiar with her Instagram and Twitter profiles instead. 

With an impressive 36.5 million and counting following on Instagram, as well as 31.2 million Twitter followers, Stark has become a staple of the social media community. Fans pin her in the same ranks as Chrissy Teigan and Ryan Reynolds etc., as their platforms are more for comedic purposes.

On Monday, Stark found herself in headlines as it was revealed her ex-boyfriend, Christian Dexner, had claimed to be dating current girlfriend, Hannah Launders, for the past six months, despite Stark and Dexner's split being documented at four-and-a-half months ago. Fans took a storm to Dexner's social media pages, whilst Stark posted on her Instagram story a lengthy message;

"... Christian and I split for mutual reasons, no one cheated... we made our split public just over four months ago but that doesn't mean we were together before that... i think we can both say our relationship was truly over before we even realized it... no hate lmao move on"

Some fans were worried that Stark still had feelings for the music producer until Stark began flirting with Sebastian Stan underneath her posts. The pair's first interaction happened underneath a selfie of the actress buried in her hoodie documenting her 'breakdowns over marvel' where Stark claimed that the mcu don't "give a crap about bucky barnes". She went on to joke about a bucky barnes fan club, where Stan then commented: "how does one apply to be apart of that club, asking for a friend?"

The pair have since flirted openly on nearly every post between the two and were spotted recently catching a meal together in New York City before strolling around the city. 

[Thea Stark after her meal with Sebastian Stan, joking about with the paparazzi

[Thea Stark after her meal with Sebastian Stan, joking about with the paparazzi. Fans also at the restaurant claim that Stan gave the actress his leather jacket as they stood to leave the restaurant]

Some fans believe that their online flirting is all theatrics, however as Chris Evans, a friend of both actors, appears to be less than happy with the pair's flirting. Sources close to the trio joked about Evans keeping the two separate from each other when Stark visited the set of Captain America: The Winter Soldier back in 2013. They say that Evans knew they both found the other attractive and that they would be 'insufferable' to be around if they were together.

 They say that Evans knew they both found the other attractive and that they would be 'insufferable' to be around if they were together

[Sebastian Stan last night snapped by fans. Stan and Stark were photographed In Central Park shortly after their meal out]

The pair have fans speculating on their relationship status after their night out, where Stan ended the night with a picture of Stark, which has caused quite a stir in their fandoms;

twitteruser1 | barnesbae
okay but is no one gonna mention that he posted a pic of thea in a new change of clothes on the same night??? like who brings pajamas on a first date?

twitteruser2 | cartiasmith
honestly caCKLING at people who think she's posing in front of a sunset,,, they were legit at dinner for the sunset, that's a sunrise,, they fondued i call it

twitteruser3 | marvelsb!tch
okay but like,,, cevans literally doesn't like them together??? sorry but if it doesn't have his stamp of approval then i ain't shipping,, they trash

Neither of the pair have responded to any of the many comments underneath their page.

Could this be a new ship? Make sure to follow our social medias (linked below) for updates.