BAN THEM!

Daisy Flora is now in a relationship with Luigi Mario.

Daisy Flora (@Sarasaflora): THAT'S RIGHT! I WON AGAINST ÉCLAIR! YOU DON'T GET IN THE WAY BETWEEN ME AND LUIGI!

Toadette Kinopiko, KP Pete, Peach Toadstool and 68,483,295 others like this.

---Peach Toadstool: I knew you'd win! You go, girl!

---KP Pete: thanks for the fight dawg! She had a number done to her. Y'know what I'm sayin'?

---Toadette Kinopiko: The ending was EPIC! I can't believe the pile of car tires crumbled on her!

---Daisy Flora: Yeah, it was crazy! It probably tired her out, but the slut has time in the hospital to think things over.

---Great Gonzalez Jr: CLEVER pun there, @Sarasaflora!!! That just rounded off everything!

---Catherine Birdo: Oh PLEASE, not again with the stupid puns @Glitzalez...

---Pauline Somucci: Teaches her to try to get into people's lives. I stopped trying to date Mario after I found out about his relationship with Peach.

Peach Toadstool likes this.

---Peach Toadstool: I appreciate that @MayorPauline. Thank you!

---Pauline Somucci: Plus, as sweet as Mario is, we just aren't each other's types. I'm glad you two are happy though.

---Peach Toadstool: Éclair could use that lesson. No way someone like her would fit with a compassionate person like Luigi.

---Daisy Flora: Oh, Éclair WILL stay away. I taught her that lesson, and I'm NOT afraid to teach it again!

Luigi Mario, Peach Toadstool, Pauline Somucci and 1,283,382 others like this.

---Princess Éclair: That's PRINCESS Éclair to you, peasant!

---Daisy Flora: LOL! Princess of what?! Princess of MY ASS!

---Princess Éclair: Clever, Daisy. Don't let that cocky attitude destroy you in the end. :)

---Daisy Flora: Hmm, let's see. Your cocky attitude died, you lost, and I have Luigi. I win, you lose.

Princess Éclair has now blocked Daisy Flora.

---Daisy Flora: LMAO! Daisy's the winner!

Wario Wario, Peach Toadstool, Catherine Birdo and 74,284,395 others like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morton Koopa Jr (@247Talk): Pineapple belongs on pizza. BAN ME, HATERS!

Morton Koopa Jr has been banned from Instamush for 3 days.