chapter 2

After 4 years my father came with a "solution" that he presented to me. That what happened to all the other females with the mark. To all the males it was highly dangerous for me to wait for my true mate who was the only person able to control me. So they are marrying me to the highest bidder. An alpha of course, as an alpha stronger than me will be able to have some control over me to keep me in line.

They found an alpha from Canada who was as powerful as father . He was 30 years old , 13 years older than me. He was willing to mate with me even though I was a anomaly. He said that he liked challenge. My brother was furious at father when he came to know about it . He even threatened him , but he knew he still wasn't the alpha so father ignored him , after sometime he went silent, he was not like that he was a fighter and would fight until he got that , so I was considering that something was going in his brain.

He was even silent when he came to meet me. A maid came and looked at me sorrowfully. It was not every day a 17 year old is forced to marry someone other than her true mate. They were breaking a law by doing so, but it also showed that they were afraid of me. The man I am being forced to marry already had a mate who died in child birth taking the child with her. So he was in desperate need of a strong female how could give him one. This is where I come in.

"Its time"; she said. My wolf was going crazy and freaking out inside me. Martha nodded kissing my forehead and went out. The maid left as well living me alone with my thoughts. A few seconds later my brother slipped in my room with a bag in his hand. I looked at him wide eyed. Without a word he threw a trousers, a shirt and a hoodie of his saying " It will disorient there sense of smell ". His phone biped once and he said" Its time. Go find a life. This bag has every thing you need to settle."." I will miss you";i said to my brother hugging him. He left the room. After that I took a tube of lipstick and wrote a note on the glass, and jumped out of the window. and ran into the forest leaving everything behind and stepped out of the pack line.