04

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook took a deep breath as the older male opened the door wider, allowing him to step inside. His heart raced, this turn of events was equal parts scary and exciting. Park Jimin was a mystery to everyone, but Jungkook has always had a certain infatuation with him. The younger man especially loved to watch Jimin dance, because it was the only time his face showed an emotion other than disinterest. Jungkook and Jimin were essentially complete opposites, from their personalities to their preferred dance style. Jungkook loved hip-hop routines, while Jimin's natural grace led him to prefer ballet.

Park Jimin, Jungkook's secret obsession.

Jimin walked ahead of him, hands in his pockets, looking cool and distanced as always. He sat down on the couch and gestured for Jungkook to move closer. When the younger man moved to sit next to him, Jimin grabbed a handful of Jungkook's hair.

"Pets do not sit next to their masters. Get on your knees." He didn't even raise his voice, but his tone was authoritative and low.

Jungkook felt a rush of blood to his cheeks, suddenly feeling very warm. Jimin's hand never releasing its hold, he lowered himself to his knees in front of Jimin. 

"Do you want to hear your rules, bunny?

"Y.. yeah."

Suddenly, Jimin's other hand shot down and gripped the younger boy's cheeks, forcing him to look up. "Rule number one. You always, always, address me as Daddy. Shall we try again?" A cruel smile dances on the silver-haired man's lips. 

"Yesh, Daddy." Jungkook murmured, his cheeks aching from the grip Jimin had on him.

"Okay, bunny. Rule number two: never be late." Jimin removed his hand from Jungkook's face and wiped it on his jacket. He leaned down, whispering in the younger's ear. "Did you know you were two minutes late today?"

"N- No, I'm sorry, it won't happen again.. Uh, Daddy."

"You bet your ass it won't. Speaking of which, I think I have the perfect punishment for your tardiness. Bend over."

Jungkook's breath catches in response to the authority in the older man's voice. He lifts himself enough to lay across Jimin's lap, his ass in the air. He hears Jimin laugh and looks up at him questioningly.

Jimin is covering his mouth to stifle his laughter. He looks down at the young boy presenting himself and says, "I just meant to lean over, not to get across my knee. Looks like you're eager, hmm?"

The tips of Jungkook's ears go bright red as he mumbles, "Oh. I jus' though y- you would want me to..."

The older man interrupts him. "It's fine, little bunny. I certainly don't mind this position. Now... How many spankings do you think you deserve?"

Jungkook allowed himself a few seconds to think, closing his eyes and trying to come up with a suitable number. Technically, he could ask for as many as he wanted, right? But, not wanting to seem too desperate, he whispers, "Uhm.. Five?"

"Five it is. Let Daddy take your pants off, bunny. Stand up."

The younger boy does as he is told, letting Jimin's slim hands unbutton his slacks and yank his zipper down. His blush intensifies, embarrassed about already having a semi hard-on. Once his pants are around his ankles, he steps out and reassumes the position on his Daddy's lap. 

"Such a good bunny boy."

Jimin's POV:

Jimin's gaze devoured the sight of Jungkook's muscular thighs and tight ass, essentially being served to him on a silver platter. He smirks, feeling the younger's already-hard cock pressing into his own thigh. It's big, he thinks to himself. It would be a waste not to ride it later.

However, right now he has more pressing matters at hand. He reaches down and grabs a palmful of the younger's ass, causing Jungkook to jolt and let out a surprised moan. 

Holy shit. 

Jimin could get used to hearing that.

He begins to rub smooth circles on the top of his round ass, leaning down and giving instructions as he does so. 

"Don't be shy to make noise. Daddy wants to hear you, okay bunny?" 

"O- okay Daddy." 

Jimin feels his heart rate increase. God, Jungkook was so precious. And hearing him call Jimin that name... Fuck. The older pressed his hips up into the younger, letting him know exactly what he had done to Jimin. The action caused Jungkook to let out a long, low moan, and grind softly back into him. Jimin takes his other hand and presses it into the small of Jungkook's back, both stopping his hips from moving and bracing him for the coming punishment.

"Take a deep breath, Jungkook."

The older man raises his hand before bringing it down full force on Jungkook's ass, the sound echoing through the empty halls of Jimin's house. The younger lets out a strangled half-sobbing, half-moaning noise. Jimin stops to knead his ass cheek, digging his fingers into the sturdy muscle. 

"Count." He growls.

He feels Jungkook's dick twitch.

The younger pants out, "One."

Jimin coos, "Such a good boy! So cute."

Jungkook is about to thank him when Jimin raises his hand a second  time and brings it down with no warning.

"Thank you, Da-" *SMACK*

"What did you say, bunny?"

"... Two."

At the third strike, Jimin bucked his hips up into Jungkook at the same time, drawing a beautiful yelp out of him.

"Three!"

By the fourth, Jungkook had tears leaking out of his eyes, though what his face and his rock-hard erection were saying were entirely different things.

"F- FOUR!"

"You like this, huh? You like when Daddy hits his baby? You a little slutty bunny?" Jimin asks, running his fingers through the younger's sweaty hair.

"Yes, Daddy, I like it, I really li- AAUHHHHGGGhhh- FIVE!! FIVE!" He screams as the elder's hand came down on his ass mid-sentence.

Jimin groans under his breath, loving how helpless his little bunny looked already. He grabs a fistful of the younger's hair and forces his head back to look Jimin in the eyes.

"Now, what did we learn, baby bunny?"

Jungkook flashed a smile, cheeks pink, tears still staining his face. 

"To be late more often."