11

Jungkook woke up in the morning with another person's hand resting in his hair. He momentarily freaked out before remembering that for the first time in years, he had fallen asleep in the same bed as another person. As he became fully awake, he also became aware of a weird feeling... down there. Then he remembered. The kissing. The fucking. The plug that was now lodged in his tight ass. He blushed and tried to quietly creep out of bed when he heard Jimin stirring behind him. "We both have class today, let's just go together." He mumbled sleepily, reaching out to the younger man. 

Jungkook stopped in the middle of the room and said quietly, "Uhm, I don't have any clothes that aren't dirty..."

"That's okay, I'll find something for you."

(a/n: yes I know, super cliche. Let me have my wardrobe-swap moment please)

"You want me to wear... Your clothes? What, are we boyfriends now?" The brunette joked.

Jimin stiffened. "No, we are not boyfriends. You just need clothes, and I have clothes. So it only makes sense to share."

"Chill out Daddy, I was just kidding."

"Don't do this to me so early in the morning, Jungkook." Jimin rolls his eyes, standing up. The silver-haired male stretched, standing just in his underwear. His slender body was on display, muscular legs and toned abs looking really tempting...

"Damn, you might have to let me fuck you one of these days, hyung." Jungkook approached him slowly, a gleam in his eye as he drank in every detail of Jimin's body. The way his fluffy, unstyled hair fell across his forehead and his adorable round cheeks contrasted sharply with the rest of his body gave Jungkook the very strange sensation of wanting to cuddle him and then get fucked silly by him. 

"We both know you're a bottom, Kook."

"Not always. Wanna see what I can do?" He smirks, tentatively pulling the elder closer by his slim waist. 

Jimin allows himself to be pulled towards Jungkook, though not without a small sound of protest. "Maybe one day. Not today, though. Or tomorrow. Or anytime soon. I like our current setup for now."

"You could've just said that you like my ass."

The older giggles a little, "Yeah I guess I could've. I really like it, Jungkook. So I wanna keep fucking it, if you don't mind." He reaches down and runs his hands over the younger's ass, squeezing slightly.

Jungkook pulls away before Jimin can feel him getting hard. "Hey! You were the one s- saying not to tease you just a minute ago!"

"Yeah, you're not allowed to tease me. But the rules don't apply to me. I make the rules, remember?" Jimin purrs, grabbing Jungkook's chin and tilting it down towards himself. 

Blushing, Jungkook pouts,"Weren't you also going to get me some clothes for class? Which starts in about 30 minutes, by the way." He raises his eyebrows questioningly. 

"Oh, is that what I was doing? All right then, follow me." Jimin says, slipping into a robe and then taking off out of the room and down the halls. Jungkook struggles to keep up, grabbing the older boy's hand so he doesn't get lost. He feels Jimin hesitate, but then he wordlessly reciprocates the action, wrapping his small fingers around Jungkook's large hand. The younger looks at him fondly, but Jimin makes a point not to look at him.

"I'm only helping you this once. Then you gotta find your way on your own." He muttered coldly.

"Oh, so you're saying I'll be invited to your bedroom again?" Jungkook teased, bumping shoulders with the elder.