𝟯𝟳

"So, how're you feeling?" Geoff asks as they walk along the sidewalk. His arm gently brushes against Awsten's and he smiles, intertwining his fingers with the others.

"Excited, I guess? It seems pretty cool from what I've seen online but I'm not sure." Awsten replies, gently biting his lip as he does so.

"Hey, don't stress. It's great. I've visited it before and it really is amazing." Geoff smiles and unhooks his hand from the Awstens as he climbs up the steps. "Hurry up dumbass." Awsten chuckles and follows, speeding up in order to reach the door and hold it open for the brunette. "And they say romance is dead." Geoff giggles and rolls his eyes, slapping the other boys arm and walks to the first visible staircase.

"Where're you going?" Awsten asks, eyes darting between the front desk and where Geoff is standing.

"'M taking you to my friends, they'll show you around plus you can get to know them."

"Oh."

"Is that okay?"

"Oh yeah of course." Awsten smiles and follows, this time being the one to grab the others delicate hand in his own. Geoff jumps up the stairs two at a time in a clumsy manner due to the shortness of his legs, which causes Awsten to smile and do the same.

"Oh fuck off, just because you're tall." The brunette shoves him playfully and runs to one of the first doors in the corridor labelled 46. He knocks loudly and screams a chorus of swear words until the door flings open, revealing a short red-head.

"Oh, its just Geoff guys!" He screams back into the room, then turns around to face them. "Hey, Gee."

"Hi Ry." Geoff smiles and hugs him, then grabs Awstens hand and pulls him next to him. "This is Awsten, he's starting in September!"

"Hey Awsten, nice to meet you." Ryan smiles and shakes his hand. "Wow that was hetero of me."

"Shut up Ryan!" Screams another voice from inside, this time with a British accent that resembled Geoff's, but a deeper voice.

"Get Fraser and come meet Awsten!" Ryan shouts and laughs at Awstens expression.

After some shuffling and whispering, two more figures appear behind the redhead.

"Hey, I'm James." The unknown voice from earlier replies with a smile as he runs a hand through his brown hair.

"I'm Fraser." The other says, his accent also British.

"Wow okay nice to meet you guys." Awsten grins.

"All of you are fucking tall this is unfair." Geoff mutters, staring at Fraser, James and Awsten.

"To be fair James is a fucking giant in comparison to all of us."

"I'm only two inches taller shut up Frase."

"Why are we talking about height?" Ryan questions.

"I don't know but my boyfriend here seems to think my height is an inconvenience."

"I never said that!" Fraser raises his voice and punches James's arm lightly, causing the others to chuckle.

"Anyway." Geoff starts. "Do you guys wanna come show Awsten around?"

"Sure, 've got nothing better to do." James shrugs and the others nod.

"Yeah let me just grab my shoes." Ryan says and makes his way inside.

"Do I tell him that I have his shoes or do we wait for him to get angry?" Fraser whispers to James.

"How about we wait."