Chapter 2

"Usual rules and here. The potion will last about three hours and will prevent you from lying." Why does she have to be so smart? All of us drank and Hermione went first.

"Harry, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What's your sexual orientation?" Mudblood started the stakes high...

"Gay. Blaise?"

"Dare, of course." Blaise smirked, knowing full well that he didn't want to be telling the truth anytime soon. Dares were just too fun to pass up.

"I dare you to dye your hair blue with muggle dyes. No spelling it that way!"

"Done. By this time tomorrow my hair will be a bright blue. Hermione?"

"Truth."

"What turns you on the most?"

"Dirty talk." She blushed a deep red at that, but continued on with a determined look about her. Who knew? "Draco," I looked up surprised to hear my name.

"Uh...truth I suppose? I sure as hell don't want to risk dying my hair blue of all colors." Blaise snickered at that little comment.

"What turns you on? Only one thing, mind you." Damn it all. How can I get around this without giving myself away?

"Black hair. Harry, truth or dare?" Subject change was my ultimate best friend right now.

"Truth."

"Do you use toys, and if so, what kind?" If they were going to dance around the subject, then I would go in for the kill.

"It depends." Well fuck; he should be in Slytherin. His face turned about fifty-nine different shades of red. "Blaise?"

"I pick...dare."

"I dare you to...take Draco's shirt off." He did, much to my complaint. At least he didn't make it overly sexual like he could have.

"Draco, truth or dare?" The gleam in Blaise's eyes challenged me to wiggle out of my comfort zone.

"Dare," I sighed. I was resigned to my fate now.

"I dare you to sit on Potter's lap." I gaped. "It's either that or tell Dumbledore that he's a big old fat codger of a man in the Great Hall." I, less than reluctantly, went to go sit on the Golden Boy's lap.

"Harry, truth or dare?" My face felt like the pits of hell.

"I'm not afraid of you. Dare."

"I dare you to show us your favorite toy." Putting the humiliation on someone else would get me through this, as would taking two shots of firewhiskey in quick succession.

"Okay." He lifted me off his lap, which was a part of what I was aiming for, and came back a minute later with a collar and leash in hand. He set them down on the table and put me back on his lap. Damn it! Well this sucks.

"Hermione?" The witch chose truth, obviously seeing where some of the men were taking the game. "How many people have you cum in front of?" She blushed, less violently than before.

"Seven. Harry, truth or dare?"

"I'm a Gryffindor, I pick dare." I watched as the girl got a twisted smile on her face. Hahaha, this is going to be funny.

"I dare you to put that leash and collar on Draco." WHAT? OKAY, NOT FUNNY ANYMORE! SERIOUSLY! IS IT APRIL FOOL'S DAY ALREADY?

I must have frozen in place, because I heard Blaise telling me to relax. And...was I really blushing? Could I blush? What the hell? Me?