Rule #13

..Don't keep your emotions in..

I bursted through the door and walked toward the fridge. "Hey! Your back!" I just mumbled and took out some ice cream.

"What's wrong?" Terror asked. I looked up at him while eating my ice cream. "Broken..." I said, walking to the couch and laying down in it.

I curled into a ball while eating my ice cream and turning on the TV. I noticed is was at the crew so I watched it while holding back tears.

"The BBS have struck again! Killing a gang leader and robbing a bank downtown! They are now the second most wanted! Right below the TNT!"

I smiled at that before looking down. Aw fuck, I ate it all... I groaned before throwing it away then pouted and tugged at my hair. "H-hey N/N, what's wrong..?" Timid said, rubbing my back.

I let it all out. Explaining to him what happened after I left, how I felt, and what I did. Timids eyes were covered by a shadow, then he pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry... We'll get him back! I promise!" He didn't stutter... Weird..

I smiled and hugged him back. "Wait, what happened?" Timid explained everything. Ohm then came as they left. "Hey, were you crying?" I screamed as tears fell, everything hurt.

Ohm pulled me on his lap as I started punching his chest and continued to scream. He kept telling me it would be alright and everything's fine. Ohm gave small kisses on my head, neck, arms and cheeks.

I soon calmed down and leaned against him, wiping away my tears. "Care to explain?" I shook my head and smiled weakly. "I'll wait for the others to c-come.. I don't feel like explaining it later.."

He nodded and craddled me in his lap, playing with my hair and giving small kisses. I giggled and stared up at him. The door then slowly opened.

I crawled off Ohm's lap and sat down next to him, wiping my cheeks a bit. "We're back!" Delirious said, flopping down on the other couch. They all looked tired and grumpy.

None of them looked in a good mood, so I kept quiet. "What the hell? Why are you crying?" Wildcat said, crossing his arms. I looked down, not wanting to talk about anymore.

"I asked you a fucking question! Answer it!" I was picked up and slammed against the wall. "Its nothing, don't w-worry about it!"

He growled and smacked me. Ouch.. All the guys laughed. Except Ohm, Timid and Terror left a few minutes ago. But this just hurt me even more. I started crying again as he dropped me.

"Oh! Now your crying again! Pathetic!" They all laughed again while leaning against each other. Ohm came to me and picked me up. I smiled at him, which he nodded.

He then faced Wildcat and glared at him, well I think he did. I can't really tell with that bandana he always wears. "Why the hell did you slap her?! She didn't do anything wrong!"

"She didn't answer my question! And I don't like waiting!" Wildcat yelled, pointing at me. I held back my tears as my heart ached. Ohm noticed this and took me to his room.

He set me down on the bed and kissed my forehead. "Stay here! And no matter what you hear, don't come down unless I tell you to. Okay?" I nodded and watched as Ohm walked out.

"Call me Y/N, but keep it between us!" I shouted.

Ohm's PoV: (*Le gasp*)

Y/N? That's a really pretty name.. Foucs Ryan! I stomped downstairs, pissed off. The guys all looked at me, and their expressions softened. Except Wildcat, Cartoonz, Vanoss and Delirious. The hell? I shook it off.

"Your answer wasn't a good one!" I said. Wildcat laughed. "Okay?" I clenched my fists together. He then looked at the couch. "Were you guys fucking before we got here?" My cheeks heated up at the thought of it.

"Why don't you tell me Mr.Wrecker! Why was she crying?" Shit. She didn't tell me... "I-" The door slammed open, revealing Timid. "JOHN AND HER BROKE UP BECAUSE HE BROUGHT A GIRL OVER WHILE WE WERE OUT!"

Terror walked in beside him. "She killed the girl, and shot him in the shoulder.. This isn't her first breakup, but it definitely hit her harder than an arrow to the chest and a bullet to the thigh.."

Everyone was silent, then footsteps approached behind me. I turned and looked down, seeing Un- Y/N there. "I told you not to come down!" She frowned before stepping in front of me, facing Wildcat and the others.

His face showed guilt and regret. "Listen Unk-" She cut him off by tackling him down and sitting on his stomach. "No, you listen to me piggy!" I held back a laugh.

"If you think you can go and do something like that to me, your wrong.. I can kill you in a heartbeat!" She took out a knife and held it to his throat. His face paled.

"So if you want forgiveness, give me a day or two to calm down. Try not to piss me off more than I already am.. Or you'll leave... bruised and beaten!"

She got off him and walked next to me. It was dead silent, but Cartoonz broke it, by yawning. "We all should rest, we just got back from our mission..." We all agreed and headed to our rooms.

I felt sad though. Vanoss had finished Y/N's room, meaning I can't cuddle with her anymore. But at least its across from mine. As I opened my door, someone cleared their throat.

I looked over my shoulder and stared into those bright E/C eyes. She smiled and held a hand out to me. I raised an eyebrow. "Sleep with me bunny~"

My face heated up as I quickly looked away. I heard her giggled before she grabbed my wrist and I was dragged to her room. Good thing we both changed. I crawled into bed with her as she snuggled against me.

"Goodnight Ohmie~!" I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her. "Night Y/N..."