Part 5

Today was the day we would be going to the camp. I packed my stuff and went to the location we would be meeting. Me and Deku were the first to come. Then Bakugou.

"Hey Kacchan." I said, still a bit drowsy.

"'morning." He said and stood half behind me.

Out of habit I started leaning against him again. I was really tired because I couldn't get to sleep yesterday. It was just way too hot that night.

Eventually the others showed up. Aizawa came too and we all went in the bus. I fell asleep short after we left and woke up from  falling off my seat.

"Are you okay?" Deku asked.

"Ugh, Yeah. Just bumped my head is all." I grumbled, rubbing my head.

We all got off the bus and I immediately knew what was going to happen.

Some, if not all of the others tried to run back to the bus, but were swept away by a landslide. I luckily Manege's to create a platform, rising me from the ground, to avoid being swept away too.

I quickly went after them and landed on the ground.

A couple of dirt monsters came at us and I took down most of them, while leaving the others to fight for their own. I was at the camp fairly quickly and saw the pussycats waiting there.

"Hey! You're fast (Y/n). Well, It's no wonder if you're being trained by the number 3/4 hero?" The brunette said.

"Yeah, whatever. Who's that kid." I asked.

"That's Kota. He's my nephew."

I ignored him and created a platform again to fly above the trees and see how the others were doing. They were almost halfway here.

Little time skip

After they all were here we ate some food and took a bath in the hot springs.

I was really reluctant to get in.

"N-no, no I'm fine, really." I said.

Kacchan smirked and started to pull me to the water.

"W-Wait no!" I said loudly.

"Hehe."

He picked me up bridal style and literally threw me in the water.

"Kacchan!" I said annoyed.

He just grinned and got in too. I sighed in defeat and decided to enjoy the hot spring.

Mineta made a fuss with trying to get over the wall. He and Kota fell down though and Deku brought Kota inside.

"He's such a pervert." I mumbled.

I'm lucky he didn't notice me, otherwise he'd go after me. He did it before.

After Mineta regained his posture his eyes were, unfortunately, on me.

"Hey, (Y/n). Let's play a game." He said, getting closer.

"What? No! Get away from me, ya perv!!" I yelled, making everyone look at us.

When they comprehended the situation Muneta was only a feet away from me. I couldn't go back because it was the end of the pool. I was cornered.

"Mineta! Stop it right now!" Iida said.

It had no effect at all. He didn't even flinch.

Then Kacchan cape into action. He looked really angry. He threw Mineta to the side and stood between us.

"Thanks." I said.

He hummed in response and we all got out.

(This is gonna be a bit different, so bear with me)

"You're gonna sleep in rooms with two. Both the same gender, of course. You can choose who you want to stay with. Tell me when you decided!" One of the Pussycats said.

They all started to discuss who would go with who. I stood at the side, watching and hoping I'd be the one to sleep alone, since we are uneven.

"Let's stay together." Mineta came up to me.

"No way, idiot." I said.

He walked to the brunette to say we were sleeping together. It was no use to stop him, but I still tried.

"Do you agree with this, (Y/n)? I heard what happened at the pool.

"Of course not! I hate that pervert!" I replied angry.

I glared at Mineta and walked away. I felt a hand on my shoulder stopping me. I turn around only to see Kacchan.

"Want to stay together, or something?" He asked.

"Hm? Oh, sure. Rather that then with that perv." I said.

"He really tried it?" Kacchan said annoyed.

"Yeah, but it's ok. Let's tell them."

We told her we stayed together and got a key to the room. We took our stuff and headed there.

When we came there I noticed Izuku and Todoroki were staying next to us.

We went inside. It was pretty spacious in here. There was a closet, a desk, a big window, a king sized bed....

Wait what?!

"Eh, why is there only one bed?" I said.

"I think you know why..." Kacchan said, annoyed at this fact.

I sigh and start unpacking my stuff. I also brought my guitar, because I like playing it whenever I got the time.

I opened the window and noticed a windowsill just big enough to sit on. Nice, that's nice!

I fell on my back on the bed and just lay there, staring at the ceiling.

"Lights out?" I heard Aizawa say.

I sigh and stand up. I saw Kacchan sitting at the desk, writing or drawing or something.

"What are you doing?" I ask him, leaning over him.

"Nothing." He grumbled and took the papers from my view.

I pouted and walk to the closet. I took out a pair of black shorts and a grey, oversized shirt. I quickly changed and looked over to Kacchan. He was pretty concentrated on what he was doing. I didn't want to disturb him, but curiosity got the best of me.

I took a quick peek at what he was doing. He was drawing. I could only see the hand though before he noticed.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I wanted to know what you were doing." I answered.

He sighed and put the drawings in a drawer (funny I know). He also changed into a pair of 3/4 dark grey sweatpants. No shirt, why no shirt?!

I got in the bed first. I was between Kacchan and a wall. Kacchan got in too. He pulled the covers halfway up his chest

I quickly turned around and pulled my legs halfway to my chest. (Ya know, the small spoon position😂)

Kacchan grabbed my waist and also got in that position. We fitted perfectly even though I'm a head shorter then he is.

He had quit the strong grip. He placed his mouth on the nape of my neck. I could feel his breath. He was asleep. I decided it was better to sleep too, tomorrow was going to be hard training.

A/n
Thanks for reading my story! I'll change the story a little. Instead of the League trying to capture Bakugou they will go for Tokoyami. They do get him and for now that's all I'm gonna change!