Part 10

Warning: very...mature stuff...
Oh, we all know ya'll gonna read this. That's why ya'll here.

It was about a week later since our 'little conversation'.

"Hey, let's go to my house. Hawks isn't home." I said.

"Yes please." Kacchan smiled devilish.

"Oh my, you've really been holding it in." I joked.

I took my jacket and we headed to my place. We went to my bedroom and I had a shower.

When I came back Kacchan was lying on my bed without shirt playing a game.

I climbed on top of him and took his game away.

"Don't get distracted." I said.

"I'd never."

He flipped me around and got on top of me. He kissed me on my lips very passionately.

He slowly went down to my neck and sucked and bit it. He pulled my shirt off and started kissing my chest.

He started sucking my nipple and I softly moaned.

"Oh, you like that?"

"Hnngg."

Kacchan chuckled and started kissing my stomach. He put his hand in my pants and squeezed my ass.

"K-Kacchan." I moaned.

He smirked and put his finger inside.

"K-kacchan~. C-continue." I said.

He started sucking my nipples again while he put a second finger inside. It hurt, but also felt good.

He started wriggling his fingers as I started moaning harder.

Kacchan took off his jeans and also took off mine. His face was full of lust.

He got his fingers out and took my underwear off.

"K-Kacchan?"

"Don't worry."

He took his underwear off as well. He turned me around and kissed my back.

"This might hurt at first."

Kacchan went inside.

"A-aah! It hurts." I moaned.

Kacchan chuckled and slowly started thrusting it. I moaned harder every time.

"Say my name." Kacchan said.

"K-kacchan. AAHH!"

He grew harder with that and went faster. I gasped for air.

"Hah, hah! F-faster Daddy!" I moaned.

He listened and went faster. He grabbed my 'place' and started thrusting his hand up and down it.

Kacchan panted loudly as he continued.

"I-I'm gonna..." he said.

Suddenly I felt something warm coming inside of me. It felt so good that I came.

Kacchan pulled it out and pulled me up. I was now sitting in front of him with my back to him, we both on our knees.

He started kissing the nape of my neck while still thrusting his hand up and down my 'place'.

"Feels good?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. It d-does." I panted.

He turned me around again, so now I was laying on my back again.

He started sucking 'it' as I grabbed his back and dug my fingers in his shoulders.

I came again and he swallowed every last bit of it. I was now a moaning, blushing mess.

He continued for a while and then stopped.

"Your turn." He smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I want some pleasure too, ya know."

He sat me on top of him and pushed my head down.

"Suck it." He smirked.

I closed my eyes and started sucking it. Kacchan grew harder and came after a while. I had a hard time swallow, but managed it.

He had fun toying with me, so he decided it was his time again to mess my ass up.

He did it for a couple of times before he grew tired. We both fell asleep in each others arms.

A/n
This was so fucking short and just...sad. I know ya'll have been waiting for this but I'm just the worst with writing this kinda stuff. I'm better in reading them, lmao.
Anyhow, this was the last chapter (I think)
I can make another chapter that Y/n and Kacchan go on a date. Comment if you want that! Thanks for reading my story!
Please check out my other stories too, okay?