Prologue

*Flashback to December 24th
Christmas eve *

Jack's pov..

I smiled excitedly as I decorated the Christmas tree in the living room. It was beautiful. I was putting on the decorations. I got to the star but I couldn't reach the top of the tree. I was too short. At that moment I felt strong muscular arms around my waist and two warm hands grasp my hips lifting me up so I now reached the top of the tree. I put the star on top and felt the same hands bring me back down now carrying me bridal style. I smiled feeling safe in the arms of my love. I look up at him seeing his handsome face look down at me, a smile on his lips and love in his eyes. I was so lucky to have him in my life. I felt him put me down and press a kiss to my lips. "I love you Jack" he says in that lovely deep voice of his. God it gave me shivers just hearing it. "I love you too" I say back moving my hair out my face.   Later on, I cuddled up on the couch as my love had gone out to get the last of the stuff. When he came back he was very tense. I noticed that right away. "are you ok babe?" I asked him. He didn't reply. I went to him "babe? Baby? Are you ok?" I ask again. Still no reply from him. "baby?" I ask and place my hand on his shoulder. I instantly regretted doing that because he spun around grasping my wrist in a really  tight grip. "ow! B-babe.. You're hurting me!" I stuttered. "you think I'm not hurting bitch?" I heard his deep voice say. What is going on?! He never once called me that and I've never hurt him.
"baby what are you talking about? I've never hurt you!" I say quite shocked that he was acting like this. "paul told me he saw you with another guy!" he said, his hand letting go of my wrist and now grasping my neck tightening. I choked abit "b-baby there's nothing going on! He was helping me chose a gift for you!" I say which was the truth.
"liar!" he said his eyes holding a extremely angry stare. "I know he must want you Jack! Paul's my best friend and he wouldn't lie to me. He told me that the guy was really into you!" he said a growl leaving his throat. Tears sting my eyes as the need for oxygen grew stronger, my lungs burning. "baby I don't want him! I want you!" I say the tears sliding down my cheeks. "well then I'm going to make sure he doesn't have you." he says reaching behind his back taking out a knife. My eyes widen in fear. "b-baby what are you doing?!" I say panic in my voice. He leaned close to my face and said in a deep voice "making sure he can't have you" then the next thing I felt was excruciating pain. I grasped my stomach, blood soaking my hands as I collapsed onto the ground with a thud, blood running out my mouth. The last thing I heard was "Call an ambulance!!... No no no!! Stay with me Jack!! Stay with me!!... You bastard what have you done!!....jack... Jack?!.. No no JACK!!!! NO!!!!!!!! PLEASE GOD NO!!!!!" before everything went black.. It felt almost peaceful..like a relaxing void... One I didn't want to leave.. But like all things... It came to an end.. But even so.. I didn't know what was waiting for me..above that void...

AN: Okay guys!! That's the end of the prologue did ya like it?! Also comment down below who you think is Jack's lover/killer is!!