Chapter One : Awaken

Jack's pov.

Noises. All I hear are noises but I can't make out what type of noises they are. They are so loud. So very loud. It hurts my ears. Then I hear it. The voice of a woman. "awake" the woman says. Why is she saying awake? Am I asleep? I feel my body jolt, a clicking sound echoing in my ears. I lifted my head looking around. My eyes darting to different areas.. Wait whats with the words.. Am I scanning things?! What the hell?! I look to the woman. She's seems nice. Hm her name is Dr Jones. How did I know that?! I'm so confused. Where am I? What happened to me?! What am I?! And most importantly how am I alive?! "model JSE134 can you hear me?" the woman asked me. Model who?! What is that?! Is that me?! "yes" I said as if I was obeying an order or instruction. "model JSE134 please register your name" i heard the woman say. My name? I don't know that. "I don't remember that" I say once again. I notice the woman writing down what I said in a clipboard. "what do you remember?" The woman asked me. I felt my body tense for a moment then relax. "my death" I say. The woman nodded writing it down then she left the room for a while. Great this gave me the opportunity to look around. I looked around and noticed  I was in some facility or lab. How odd. Am I being tested on? If so what did they do to me? Why did they call me a model? All these questions ran through my head and I need answers.