Chapter 2 : First Memory

Jack's pov

I think I've been standing here for almost 30 minutes.. I've tried to move but I can't. It's like my feet won't work. It's confusing. I still have no idea what is going on or what I am. I glance to the door hearing it open, seeing the scientist Dr Jane come in again but this time she has two other men with her. "JSE134.. Its time to go.. Your master is waiting to meet you" i heard her say which caused me to frown but I don't think she noticed. I'm getting a master? Why? Wait.. Am I being sold?.. I didn't dare ask... It was obvious I was..I heard one of the men tell me to follow them and I was able to move.. I followed him...to a very futuristic car.. Hm.. I wonder where it will take me... I think I know...

~2 hours later~

I stood outside my new masters house reaching out to ring the doorbell.. Huh I can move without order.. Maybe I'm getting the hang of this.. I wait with my arms behind my back, my hands clasped together. The door opened and a male was standing there.. "good evening are you will?" I say cringing abit at my voice.. God why do I sound like this?.. "yes. I'm will.. You must be my android.." the male said in a sad voice while looking at me. Android... Is that what I am?.. Huh.. Kinda cool... "affirmative.. I am your android JSE134.. Sent from cyberlife... I obey you and I do what I'm programmed to do." I say with a nod of my head walking inside when will said I could walk in. I scanned the room taking in everything. The house was nice... Maybe this won't be so bad after all. I noticed a Christmas tree in the living room.. Decorated beautifully. I noticed it was missing the star and I see it on the table. I slowly walk over and pick it up looking at it before I grip my head, hunching over. I had  a vision but it seemed more like a forgotten memory.. And in it.. I see myself.. Decorating a Christmas tree and someone I don't know lifting me up so I can put the star ontop..before holding me and calling me... Jack?.. Hm.. Jack.. That must be my name.. "JSE134... Are you okay?" will asks. I stand up straight.. "affirmative.. And please.. Call me Jack..." I say...my LED flickering to yellow for a moment. What just happened?