100K Special [FF]

MEMORIES

'One night in a strange city🌃', I found you silently crying while holding the paper I gave you last time. I'm sorry for leaving. You 'Run🏃' as you felt that I was there.

'Tomorrow🌞' came and I found you with him, you're already laughing, 'R U happy now?😐' coz if you are, I'll try to take a different 'Path' from you.

As I was walking in the school's garden, a 'Butterfly🌸' flew towards me and as I looked at it, our memories flashbacked in my mind.

We're on '2nd grade👔' when I 'Move🚙' into this school. I was shocked when I found you crying on one of the school's benches, you 'Look at me😶' and you smiled with tears in your eyes. My heart skipped a beat.

That time, I knew that I already found my 'Miss Right👩'. We talked and you said that your ex broke your heart. To lighten up the mood, I said that if 'I ruled the world🌎' I'll make your ex suffer. You laughed at my joke and stopped coz you had an idea. The idea that changed my whole life.

You told me that we'll date for 'Just one day'. I agreed, 'For you🌹' are my 'Soulmate💑'. We drank 'Coffee☕' that night and 'Jump' on 'Rain☔' puddles.

If you look at 'The stars🌟' , they know that when I'm with you, It's 'Heaven⛅'.

But we didn't follow the deal, coz we dated for more than a year, we even called it 'Luv in skool🏫'. Until... until that day, when that 'Lie' reached me. It sent 'Fire🔥' to my heart that brought me into 'Danger⚠'.

In the hospital, when I 'Wake up' I saw you, I don't want to cry so tried my best to not. I asked you if 'What are you doing' here. You answered. To see my 'First love💞'. My tears started to fall.

I found a butterfly in the window so I wrote down something on a paper and gave it to you. I asked you to please 'Hold me tight😘' and never let me go. I thought our 'Love is not over💑' but I think it's coming to an end. I have 'No more dream🙏' than to build a family with you, but my heart couldn't take it anymore so I called Mom. She came running to me while crying. I looked at you and her, then slowly closed my eyes. I heard you shout 'N.O😭'. I'm sorry.

As I looked at this butterfly. I smiled coz it brings 'Good day💞' and memories, happy and sad.

As time passed. I was walking in the park when I saw people gathering in one area. I went there and found you crying again, but I know its happiness that you are feeling right now. He just 'Propose💍' to you. Tears fell from my eyes, you're not mine anymore. I run to you and hugged you one last time. I know you can't see me but I'm sure you can feel me.

As the 'Autumn leaves🍁' fall, winter is coming and I will wait for the 'Spring day🌲' to come again.

I walked with you as you returned home with a ring on your ring finger. You just accepted him in your life and I accepted your decision coz I know 'We have more better days'.

As I watched you closed the door of your house. I looked at the sky and started to walk away. But I promise I'll come back here to walk with you tomorrow, and the day after that, until forever. Just always remember what the paper I gave you says...

'You Never Walk Alone💑'

Coz I will always be right here for you.

And with that, our 'Skool luv affair' ended.

-
Thank you for 100K reads!!! 💜