End Part Special [FF]

HOURGLASS

Taehyung's POV

I'm at the park to spend my break time. I glanced at the sky and found two birds chirping while they flock together. I smiled, a sad one.

Missing someone and not being able to see them anymore is the worst feeling ever.

"Grandma, I know you're proud of me right now. Are you happy out there? I'm sure you are because I know you're with Him already. He only takes the best. Don't worry about me, I'm eating delicious foods here, it's not as good as what you used to cook but it's okay. What are you doing now grandma? Are you watching me? Can you see me?" I waved to the sky. "Are you waving back grandma? Sorry if I can't see it, but to be honest, I want to see you right now, I miss your smile, your voice, your laugh. Just one time grandma, let me see you, please." I wiped my tears away. I didn't even know that I was already crying.

I stood up from the bench thinking about finally going home when I stepped on something. I picked it up and looked at it. It's a small hourglass.

I suddenly dropped it when I felt the people around me froze. It's like the world stopped moving.

I closed my eyes because my head started to hurt, then I collapsed.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

I opened my eyes as I stood up. I'm still dizzy but I stiffened when I realized where I am. I'm in my grandparent's house. I look around and smiled because it didn't change a bit. It's still the same after I left.

"Taehyungiiiiie" my heart stopped beating for a moment after I heard that voice. That voice I've been longing to hear for four years.

I turned around and saw my grandma smiling towards me. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

"Grandma..." I whispered. I was about to hug her when some kid ran and hugged her first. Grandma returned the hug. But...w-wait, is that me? the younger me? it can't be.

"You little boy, are you hungry? Let grandma cook you some food." How I miss the taste of her food, so much.

"Let me help you grandma!" Grandma nodded to the boy and they both went to the kitchen together. That's how I knew that I'm invisible. She can't see me. She doesn't know that I'm here.

"Here." I looked at the handkerchief in front of me and looked at the one who's holding it. It's a girl wearing a white dress. She's uhmm glowing?.

"Thanks? Wait...you can see me?" I asked after wiping my tears with the handkerchief.

"Of course." She smiled.

"How? And what am I doing here?"

"I can't explain how but the second one I can explain. You found my hourglass." She pointed at the one I'm holding. This is the hourglass that I saw at the park. "When you hold or touch it with sands inside it, your wish of returning to a specific period of time will be granted. So now, you are here, with your grandma, sadly she can't see you but at least you can see her and I think that is what's important." She explained.

"So... I can stay here? So that I can always see and be with her?"

"Taehyung, time is important for all the people. Staying here means leaving the world as it is. The world will not move again in the present and the people will stay frozen. Listen, I'm Athaiah, the goddess of time. Until you're not letting go of me or that hourglass, the world in the present will stay as it is, frozen." She answered but I didn't reply. I ignored her.