Sweater Weather

"One two three go!" I grab my shot sized solo cup and down my 10th shot of Svedka. To my right is Colby, to my left is Brennen, next to Brennen is Franny, across from me is Kian, and next to Colby is Sam.

"Holy shit." I gag. Colby stumbles and almost falls over on me. I put my hands on his back and stand him upright.

"Wow." He says looking at me. He is definitely drunk, me not as much.

"What?" He stares at me intensely.

He smirks, "Nothin." He replies.

Within those moments, Franny, Kian, and Sam walked away to do something else.

"Wait are you guys a thing?" Brennen points at me and Colby.

I look at Colby and he looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Maybe." Colby puts his arm around me.

I look at Brennen and for some reason he looked hurt.

"No we're not he's just kidding." I smack Colby on the chest a couple times.

"I was gonna say." Brennen nervously laughs.

"Let's take another shot." Colby says.

"I'm down." I reply.

"Not me!" Brennen puts his hands up. "Y'all are crazy." He walks away and joins another group.

Colby grabs the bottle of vodka and starts pouring. It wasn't until I watched the liquid pour into the cup, where my head started to get dizzy. The liquor was hitting me in this moment.

"One, two, three, go!" Colby and I down our shot. I look back up from the empty cup and Colby is swaying.

He looks at me and I look at him.

I've never realized how fucking hot Colby Brock was until right now. His eyes piercing me with the icy blue. He raises an eyebrow at the amount of time we've been staring at each other.

"What are you looking at?" He crosses his arms and smirks.

'Sweater Weather' by The Neighbourhood comes on in the background.

"You." I reply.
And all I am
Is a man
I want the world
In my hands.
His eyes slowly drift down to my lips.

"Why?" He stands a little closer to me.

I hate the beach
But I stand in California
With my toes in the sand.

"Your.. eyes." I focus myself on his eyes and I notice him bite his bottom lip.

"Come on." He grabs my hand and we stumble through all the groups of people.

Use the sleeves of my sweater
Let's have an adventure
Head in the clouds
But my gravity's centered.

The room spins as Colby grasps my hand tightly towards the other side of the entryway. We arrive to the bottom of a staircase. We stumble up the stairs, the whole time not sure where he's taking me.

The second floor of the house is empty, all I can hear is the music downstairs, muffled.

He takes me to a room and closes the door behind me. I spin around and he puts my arms up above my head against the door.

His eyes have never looked so blue as they fill with lust. My stomach fills with butterflies as he leans in towards my ear.

"You are so fucking hot." He whispers. His voice more deep than it usually is, sending shivers down my spine.

Touch my neck
And I'll touch yours
You and those little high waisted shorts Oohh

He breathes heavily onto my neck making my tongue water and swell.

I close my eyes and make my body focus on the slow nibbles the Colby does on my ear.

I let out a small sigh.

She knows what I think about
What I think about
One love, two mouths, one love, one house

His hands lower from my wrists and he lets his fingers slowly run down the sides of my face and neck. I open my eyes and he smirks.

He grabs my legs under my thighs and somehow, lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his torso.

He looks at me quickly before crashing his lips onto mine. The amount of electricity being circuited through my body is an intense feeling I've never felt before.

One shirt, one blouse
Just lies to find out
Nothing that I really wanna tell you about, no.

Our lips move in sync perfectly as he carries me over to the bed in the corner of the room. He throws me down onto the bed and hovers over me. His kisses trail down from my lips to my neck, to my collarbone. His hands slide up the sides of my body and reach the clasp in the middle of my shirt.

I run my fingers through his soft dark hair as he unclasps my shirt, revealing my chest. I look down at him and he smirks up at me. Making me realize what was about to happen.

Cause it's too coooold, for you here
And now, so let me hooolld, both your hands in
The holes of my sweater.