INTRODUCTION

DAMNED

DAMNED

━━

   ❝I knew who I wanted to be. I wanted to help people. It brings me happiness, even if I am damned regardless. ❞

   KATE DAVENPORT is only seventeen when she finds her mother dead from a heroin overdose. After her death, she moves to Forks, Washington to stay with the only family she has left ; her grandmother, Mary-Ann.

   Kate's hopeful that during her stay she can leave all that plagues her back in New Orleans. But, she quickly learns she can't. The pain follows her everywhere.

   It always does.

   She's desperate to find something that will lull the ache, and she looks for it anywhere she can. On her search, she finds Carlisle Cullen ; a doctor with a propensity for taking in the broken.

   As he helps her cope with the pain, Kate learns that hidden beneath his perfect facade, Carlisle has his own fair share of secrets.

   Together they find solace in one another, and an end to the pain. A way to lull the ache.

I DO NOT OWN THE TWILIGHT SAGA. ALL RIGHTS GO TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

Attention: This following story contains offensive language, violence, sex and gore. Also, keep in mind that this story deals with triggering topics such as drugs, mental health issues and abuse, so don't read further if you feel uncomfortable.

CAST

━━

DANIELLE CAMPBELL as KATE DAVENPORT

PETER FACINELLI as CARLISLE CULLEN

DANA ASHBROOK as JACKSON LEFEVRE

━━

ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS

ELIZABETH REASER as ESME CULLEN
KRISTEN STEWART as BELLA SWAN
ROBERT PATTINSON as EDWARD CULLEN
KELLAN LUTZ as EMMET CULLEN
NIKKI REED as ROSALIE HALE
JACKSON RATHBONE as JASPER HALE
ASHLEY GREENE as ALICE CULLEN
TAYLOR LAUTNER as JACOB BLACK
ANNA KENDRICK as JESSICA STANLEY
CHRISTIAN SERRATOS as ANGELA WEBER
BILLY BURKE as CHARLIE SWAN
MICHAEL WELCH as MIKE NEWTON
JUSTIN CHON as ERIC YORKIE

━━

A/N - Hey guys!!! If you follow and keep up with me and my lack of regular updates, you're probably like wtf is this??? I don't know tbh. I was planning on focusing my attention to rewriting my FDTD stories and then updating Blood Enemies, but then I randomly re-watched Twilight for the millionth time and came up with the idea to write this fanfic. If you don't know, I was a die hard Twilight fanatic - basically I was batshit crazy over Edward Cullen. I had all the books, the dvds, the merch - it's lowkey embarrassing. I didn't think I was gonna publish this, I was just messing around, but I actually ended up really liking this chapter so I wanted to share it with all of you guys.

I hate writing the descriptions sorry if it sounds super uninteresting and lame - I promise it's going to be a lot more than just a corny love story.

ALSO : I have read a few of the fanfics here on wattpad about Carlisle and I cannot find a single one that doesn't involve the o/c being his "mate". I despise that word so so much lmao. No hate to anyone that's written those types of stories or if you like that, but me, I hate it and will not be including it.

This story is going to follow the first twilight book/movie, we start of somewhere in the middle of it all, right around the time Bella finds out Edwards a vampire. This story will be kinda sad, not gonna lie. Our main character has a lot of internal issues she's dealing with the best she can. There will be talk of drugs, sex, violence and there will be cussing in my story because I find it difficult to not include that type of language as it doesn't feel realistic enough for me.

A BIG PHAT DISCLAIMER : our main character Kate is seventeen. Carlisle is "physically" twenty-three and has been a vampire for idk a long fucking time, so yes there's an age gap. It's weird, I know. But it makes for an interesting story I think, because an age gap is just another thing that's pushing them apart from one another. I feel dumb even having to mention this, but I am not in any way promoting a seventeen year old dating a twenty-three year old. It's just a story.

One last thing, Esme will be Carlisle's wife in this story. And let's pretend Dana Ashbrook is still as young as he was in Twin Peaks.

Thanks for getting through my author's note and I hope you enjoy!