Chapter 1

Tyrone Williams

No one fucks with me. That son of a bitch should have though twice before borrowing money from me. That little shit had been playing with me for two fucking years and now he owed me $2 million dollars. Something about research for some fucking innovation to compensate for his business and now he was apparently 'broke'. Well, he should have thought of the consequences.

"Marco, remember that Williamson guy who kept borrowing money from us? Apparently he had the fucking balls to tell Jason he's broke and can't repay right now." I told my right-hand man, Marco.

"So we gonna do it boss?" Marco replied.

"Yeah, he's gonna see what the Black Spades are known for. Can I see his bio?"

"Seems he recently downgraded from a mansion to a smaller cottage. He's married with a daughter. Here's the file on him."

"Hmmm interesting...tell the boys ready. We're gonna pay a little visit to Scott Williamson."

"Yes boss."

"Wait a minute, this son of a bitch borrowed from the Red Aces too?" I asked looking up from the file.

"That's what our intel says boss."

"I'll give Roderick a call."

Roderick Grant

"What the fuck is Tyrone calling me for? Did you guys fuck up his business?" I asked my henchmen.

"Nah man, we didn't break the treaty," my best friend and second-in-command Miles replied.

I picked up the call, signaling my men to be quiet.

"What's up Tyrone? Unusual of you to call me."

"You loaned money to the CEO of WTech Scott Williamson? I gonna deal with him right now, apparently that guy is broke and none of us gonna get our money back."

"You for real Tyron? What the fuck? He promised he would repay within 2 days. That fucking liar!"

"I'm on my way to his house right now. You coming with your gang?"

"Hell yeah! I'm on my way. See ya there." I replied and the Tyrone ended the call the next second. We may be rival mafia gang leaders but there was a limited cooperation between us.

I called my boys and soon we were off.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I know it's a short chapter, but this is to set the scene. Tyrone and Roderick are rival gang leaders who have loaned money to Scott Williamson. He is unable to pay them and we'll see what happens next. Cast will be up soon with character details.

Thanks,

TheGayKid2001