Original Character

Name: Elaine Allister

Age: 21 (655 after trip to Andromeda)

Godly parent: Apollo
Human parent: Meri Allister
Maternal Siblings: none
Paternal siblings: ALOT

Powers/Abilities:

Children of Apollo can:

-They can curse others to only speak in rhyming couplets that can take days or even weeks to wear off (depending on strength and number of people in the spell).

-They are expert archers, inherited from their father.

-They are skilled in physical contests and games.

-They excel in the arts.

-They are skilled musicians.

-Vitakinesis: As the children of Apollo, they are natural healers. (They can even turn a leaf into a bandaid until better equipment is available)

-They can heal people by singing a hymn to their father (in Ancient Greek). (In Andromeda this would be weakened by the distance from her Father but will still work)

-Audiokinesis: As the children of Apollo, they have the ability to control sound waves and music. (This is why the previous one would work)

-It is extremely rare that a child of Apollo can possess complete Photokinesis, as only Apollo himself and the Titan of Light, Hyperion, and the Titan of the Sun, Helios, have been known to use the ability.

-It can be presumed that some, or even all of Apollo's children possess a limited form of precognition.

-All Demigods have Demigod Dreams which are visions of Death or Disasters to come.