1. Black for trouble, Red for love

"Disappearance of world famous dancer."
   "Dancer in hiding."
   "Where is she now?"
Headline after headline about this dancer. I clicked on the article titled "Dancer in hiding" from a show called Your Talk, supposedly it was famous. I read the first two paragraphs.
    "World famous dancer Elizabeth Jade Skylar disappears after falling and hurting herself on live television.
     It has been three months and her fans are still wondering where did she go? And when will she be coming back?"
    I turned my phone off. Three months! They are still on this it has been three freaking months!!! I mean come on people get over it. Why waste your time on it, sometimes I really wish they would just forget about all of the performances and all of the dancing. I don't dance anymore.
  I suddenly smelled my favorite dessert. Cinnamon rolls. So I ran down the stairs to the kitchen.
  So I kinda got lost and before you judge this is a new house and it is huge. Not that I'm complaining I'm just saying you would need a map to get through it. 7 bedrooms. 5 bathrooms. 2 stories, with 2 garages, a dance studio(not that I'll use it), and a music studio. So yeah its very large.
   Any way, while running I found the kitchen, but before I had the chance to run it my mother said
  "You better not be running on your foot, you shouldn't even be walking without your crutches."
   I looked at her her back was facing me. Does your parent do that creepy thing where they like already know what you're doing even though they're not freaking looking. It's creepy right?
   "I'm not." I lied. I jumped up onto the island in my kitchen. "Even if I was, the doctor says I'm fine." If you haven't guessed it yet I'm that dancer that disappeared 3 months ago. I broke my ankle but I'm fine now I just don't want to dance anymore.
    "Oh is that what he said i could've sworn he said you still need to take it easy since you can still experience pain from it or make it worse." Well of course she was spot on, but i would never admit that.
    "I'm fine. See." I leaned onto my right foot. "No pain" I was lying i felt a tad bit of pain which is why I shifted back quickly.
   I saw her take out cinnamon rolls and I reached for one only to get my hand slapped away.
"Hey! What was that for?"
   "Those are for the guest. Remember the Rush family will be coming over."
   "Ugh. Why? I don't need to 'meet new people'. As you say"
    "Yes honey but I do Mrs. Rush is a very nice person. So go get dressed."
     I groaned but went up to my room. I did my hair first letting my long brown wavy hair cascade down my back reaching a little past my butt. I then put on a grey dress with red converse, and I put my red scrunchie around my wrist.
    I did my make up very light and then went down stairs.
    My mother walked past me with a lady who I assumed was mrs. Rush. I looked at the boy standing in the door. Right then my mother came in " Oh yeah Hunter this is my daughter Elizab- Skylar, and Skylar sweetie this is Lydia's son Hunter." With that she just left.
   He shamelessly checked me out. "Red for love and grey for balance." He said to me. I hate players and people who judge people by what they look like.
  I decided to play along i looked him up and down. Black jacket, yellow shirt, black pants, black shoes. Wow.
  "Black for trouble, and Yellow for attention seeking." I walked away and when I looked back he was stunned by my action.
  "Are you coming trouble- oops i meant Hunter, but same thing right." Then I smiled and walked away once again.

      I already knew this was gonna be a long night.