2.Dinner and To Many Questions

We all sat down Hunter next to me, his mother in front of him and my mother in front of me. My mother and Mrs.Rush were talking which left Hunter and I.
    "Do you have any siblings?" Hunter suddenly asked me.
    "No. Why do you ask?"
    "I want to get to know you better since we will probably be spending a lot more time together." A lot more time together? Why? What? He cleared his throat so I looked up at him.
     He then pointed at our mothers, who were having a great time.
     "Oh."
     "Don't act so depressed. Most girls would kill to be in your position."
     "Oh could you call one of them up to kill me please, thank you." He stared at me and I stared at his seemingly grey eyes. I was the first to look away.
     "Do you have any siblings?"
     "Um... Yeah I do."He said.
     "Sisters or brothers?"
     "One little sister she's almost 6." He smiled at the last bit. Then his smile was replaced with a smirk almost instantly. "Okay next question. What do you do for fun?"
   "I...um. I like to play instruments." Its not a complete lie I play more instruments than i can count.
   "What do you play." Hunter looked up at me.
   "Mostly guitar and piano." I looked down at my food.
   "Oh Hunter plays the best piano!" Mrs.Rush exclaimed.
   "You do? Who would've thought Hunter Rush could play piano. Why don't you play for us?" He glared at me. Now I finally get what people mean when they say if looks could kill. If looks could kill i'd be 6 feet under.
   "No."
   "Why not Hunter?" I mocked him.
   "Because No. Don't tempt me Skylar."
   "What will you do?" I had just made a death wish, but i would never back down. Hunter stood up looked at me and said "I'm gonna go." then he walked away.
    "Where is Hunter going Skylar?" Mrs.Rush asked me.
    "I don't know he just said he was gonna go."
    "Oh okay he is probably going by one of his friends' houses."
    "May I be excused?"
    "Yes go ahead Skylar. I will see Lydia out." My mother said to me.
    Once I got upstairs to my room there was a note next to my phone.
     You shouldn't have left your phone on your bed. Someone could have easily gotten in since your phone has no lock.
Text you later Skylar.
                           -Hunter-
    What did he mean text you later?
     Well duh he's gonna text you later.
      Shut up. Stupid conscience.
      I heard that.
     Well duh your me. Wow I'm really talking to myself huh?
     Yep.
I guess I'll just have to wait and see.