Griers

I don't even know what I've been doing in my life. It's just so complicated, I don't even know what's going to happen next week; or tomorrow! Gotta go to college; I need to pay the bill from Starbucks that I had like, my last latte from a month ago - I think I paid that, or was it hallucinations whatever; and oh yeah, I haven't turn in my new article that I made precisely three minutes and fourty-nine seconds ago...corny. 

By the way, it's Sam Shane Callys, I'm part asian (Indonesian & Chinese) and part foreign (Mongolian & Dutch). I did have brown eyes - using contacts: green - and now I'm moving to Oxford - seriously there IS a place called Oxford in this big, wide world. 

It's hard saying good-bye to Asia, but I've lived there. I moved to England when I was in middle school, I get use to things pretty quickly, not to brag..!

Okay, aside of that, I've got all my stuff packed and ready to move. Sorry, I only talk like this in my mind and my brain - kind of the same - literally. Outside, I never freak out, I never-ever act normal, I never find shopping fun - unless you shop for games w/ me: FIFA - yep, and I am not a stereotype girl - gross as, um, crap. So guys, off to Oxford!

"Mom, gotta go."

"Do not stare at me like a dooshbag."

"No I'm not," I groaned.

"And plus, I'm not your mom."

"Wha--?"

"Ugh. You need new contacts, those are expired."

"How do you know?" 

"You called me mom! I'm not your mom, NEVER WAS."

"Collette?"

"Whatever you're going to be blind soon if you don't get those off, pronto."

"Where's mom sis?"

"She's out shopping. You're not going anywhere until she comes back," the door flung open really wide as soon as she said that.

"I'm home! Where are my sugar lumps?" 

"Mom. What. Are. You. Wearing."

"I thought I dressed up for the occasion," she was wearing feathered, pink pumps; a duck costume; mimery - I made up that word - make-up; and a bow tie.

"You look ridiculous!" I said, mom snorted. 

"You guys, you should appreciate your mother's effort you know?"

"Fine, it's okay, totally fine," I tried to cough so that I wouldn't laugh, "If you say so," Collette kicked my foot. 

"Oww!" I mouthed.

Collette gave her a mirror, "Mom, you are aware that everyone would look at you like you're, a crazy lady."

"Well, being yourself is fine you know?"

"But you're going to drive me to the train station!" restrain yourself Shane!

"Fine."

"Okay, let's go!" I got the car keys and gave it to mom. 

"Bye Cole!"

"Bye Cally!" I gave her a hug and waved good bye, we took off.

"Well mom, how's your business going?"

"Not much, but I got a special bake-off last week. Vanilla cupcakes!"

"Are you kidding? You could have told me and we could go together," I fake cried.

"Hahaha...," mom's voice trailed off. In the Toll road I could see there was a car accident.