Outside of Sam's World: Friends or Enemies?

Nash's Point Of View 

I quickly ran upstairs and changed my clothes. I didn't get hurt, but I did get my shirt full of dirt from the ground. I ran downstairs and sat on the dining chair. My mom was calling and Cameron and Hayes were looking at me, mind-blown.

"What?"

"Quit it Nash, you liked that girl."

"Who now?"

"Nash Grier and awesome brother and viner, that girl helped you."

"It doesn't mean I like her right?"

"But dude, you were grinning all the way home from the car ride that the police gave us, you are clearly crushing on her," Cameron was staring daggers at me, why? 

"There are tons of girls who are just like her."

"But opportunities comes rare. RARE. By the way, can you hand me that bag of chips?" demanded Hayes.

"Guys, and Cameron. First off, why are you staring at me, it's really creeping me out; second, Hayes, Brittney is my crush. No one is going to get my eyes off of her!" I assured them. 

"What ever, that means: dibs on that random girl when she comes back, I mean, come one Nash. Brittney totally mocked in twitter and typing hate comments. Why on earth would you like her?"

"Because she completes every single criteria that I want from a girl. Not hairy, perfect height, a brunette."

"Nash, your life would be ruined if you were to marry her in the next couple of years. Love isn't about the looks, it's about inner beauty. I know we made that video about what we like of girls and all? But really, I admit I like girls that hit on me, doesn't mean I don't see how they act inside just because I like their looks on the outside," pointed Cameron. 

"Good point. Even though I jump off the railing of our staircase falling on to the sofa? And people say I'm stupid? I don't care. Because girls may say that, but you never know...," Hayes winked. 

"Seriously guys you're driving me insane! OF COURSE THEIR LOOKS MATTER!" I stammered. 

"Nash. What the fuck. First, you're not getting any closer to getting anyone, except for Brits. But seriously, she may have her hair shaved-off, perfect hair and perfect height - but do YOU want to marry a monster like her? Seriously!" Cameron did a face-palm. 

"Okay,

"Fine, I get it." I rolled my eyes. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 

"Hello people!" It was Matt and Jerome.

"Why so sudden?" I was raised my eyebrow.

"Thought I said hi and 'are you okay' to you. But seriously, no bruises or injuries?" I shook my head and they went in. 

"Well what do we have for today?"

"What?"

"Surprises?"

"Wait...are you here because of food?" I looked at them, I'm not impressed. 

"How did you know?" there was a pause, and we all laughed. I'm trying to get over what Cam said earlier - girls with inner beauty....UGH.

"You know, I think Cameron and I have a business so if you guys would escort yourselves to my cabinet full of junk food then, suit yourselves!" we all laughed but I pulled Cameron with me.

Cameron frowned, "Why aren't we with the others?"

"I need to tell you something."

"What? Spill it."

"Look, I don't like you trying to tell me to move on from Brit."

"Fine! Get over it!"

"Whatever, just shut your mouth bro. I do not want to deal with love right now."

"Look who's talking," I punched him and he kicked me. We started fighting physically and shouting at each other. The others separated us. 

"What the hell is going on here?!"

"Guys, you are old enough to know that fighting is not the way to solve problems!" Matt was surprised.

"Okay whatever, why don't Cameron here, go with me and Matt, take care of him," Matt and I walked into my porch.

"What the heck is wrong with you two?"

"Whatever bro. He's just so dumb. He dragged me into woman business and about love. Bloody Hell." Matt frowned.

"Since when you said 'bloody hell'?"

"Since The Maze Runner, I'm starting to feel like Cameron's trying to ditch me."

"Dude, that's because we care for you. As older pals, we don't want the worst for our bros." 

I heard footsteps coming from the back. It was Cameron.

"Hey, I am very sorry bro. I didn't mean anything," he gave me diet coke - what the hell.

"If this is the way you're rubbing it in, I get it bro." 

"Do you want us to be friends or enemies?" 

"Friends. But there's a catch."

"What?"

"Give me that diet coke and buy me a French baguette."

"I may never possibly do that, but, okay....truce?" I gave Cameron a punch - friendly. 

"Truce."