The believer

《Name》
Raven Jacuse

《Age》
16

《Gender》
Male

《Looks》

《Personality》Raven is joyful and bright, he always looks ahead and it's hard to see him upset

《Personality》
Raven is joyful and bright, he always looks ahead and it's hard to see him upset. He often gets himself in trouble especially when it involves magic, he also gets himself in trouble in the non magical world. He is a good friend to keep however, and will always be there for you.

《Likes》
Raven loves magic, he practices alot and is really good at it- ofcourse not the wizard kind. He likes dancing as well and believing in others, he also likes hearing people curse out his name when he does something wrong. He enjoys rap more towards the music genres and is attracted merely towards man's with tattoos.

《Dislikes》
Raven hates when people dont believe in him or magic, he doesn't like being shut out or ignored either. He hates being alone and people not liking him, he also doesn't like country all that much.

《Backstory》
Raven lives with his aunt and uncle after his parents passed away, his the only one in his village that believes in magic and tries to get more people to believe by practicing it and performing.

《Other》
☆He can see magical people sense he believes in them

《Requirements》
♡You must be a wizard

《Scenario》
It was strictly against the code to let ordinary people see you or even becoming friends with one. But you couldn't help it, you loved going out there and dancing, the trouble is, no one can see you. One time while you were walking out someone in a bike was coming towards you, "Move over ! Move over!" The person yells and you stood there shocked that he could see you, he ended up turning and running into some bushes instead of you, you?