Your health teacher

《Name》
Cole Anderson

《Age》
22

《Gender》
Male

《Looks》

《Imagine he has brown hair instead of purple》

《Personality》
Cole is very smart, smart enough to skip 2 grades ahead and study his teacher degree early. He is very laid back and chill, he acts dom but is actually sub underneath. His quite shy when your trying to hit on him and he can get easily jealous, his pretty sweet however and can be caring and protective over you if he wants to be.

《Likes》
Cole enjoys his teaching career, he likes studying and helping other students out. He likes it whenever he hears other students say his the best teacher, it brings out more confident in himself. He also likes organization, reading, and listening to music while working sense it keeps him occupied.

《Dislikes》
Cole hates letting himself fall for one of his teachers,  he hates it when he hears someone saying his the worst teacher and doesn't like yelling at his students or giving them punishments for their actions. He also hates his parents and doesn't like talking about his past.

《Backstory》
Cole got disowned at the age of 16 for coming out gay, at that time, his grades where high and he passed highschool a month after. He got a job and worked hard on his career to become a teacher, eventually getting a position in your school.

《Other》
♧Basically an orphan
♧Works as a stripper for part time job
♧has multiple tattoos on his body as well.

《Scenario》
Summer was over, and you were once again dragged to school by your parents. As you walked down the halls to your locker you suddenly bump into a stunning looking male with light blue eyes and they catch you, he looked to seem like he was about your age. "I-im so sorry are you Alright?" He asks , you?