jealous shu

Shu was walking to school and wasn't expecting valt to be there on time before him. Shu saw valt talking to Silas and shu felt pain in his chest. Shu had a crush on his best friend valt aoi since childhood but didn't want to get rejected and lose his best friend.

(Valt's POV)
Valt asked Silas for advice on asking out shu cause he had a crush on shu since they were kids and he didn't want to loses his best friend so he was asking Silas and cuza for advice.

(Shu POV)
Shu got to his class and couldn't wait to get to talk with valt but when he got valt wasn't sitting where he unusually sits he was talking to Silas so shu just sat at his seat

(Time skip)

(Valt POV)
Valt asked shu to met him in front of the school and right now valt was waiting for shu. Shu walked up to valt and he said " Valt I love you since we were kids I don't care if you stop being my best friend for this I just wanted to let you know "he started to ramble about this and valt was happy he kissed shu shu was in shock and smiles " Do you want to my boyfriend " Shu smiles and hugs him "yes " And after the shu and valt started dating.

Hey sorry I haven't been posting stories lately my allergies and we had a to travel a lot right now I'm working on a story hopefully I can get it done by tomorrow afternoon please be patient.