REMATCH!!!! (Rae VS Devil)

*Slams

*Slams.down onto all fours with a growl as stripes charge instantly and tail flicks*

Devil: *ready*

Randomestthingy: GO!!!!

*Takes off first*

Devil: *right behind her*

*Growls but gets and idea and jumps slamming down in front of him and jumps back over as Shadowfireice flames lap at him and smirks then retracts claws outwards and moves in front of him again and drags them across the ground then moves back over as a row of spikes appears* heh...

Devil: aw shit....*jumps over all of them perfectly and keeps running*

Dice: at this rate Rae's gonna win!!!

Cups: hate to say this but...DEVIL YOU BETTER FUCKING WIN OTHERWISE YOU'LL LOOK LIKE A FUCKING LOSER WHEN STANDING NEXT TO RAE I MEAN COME OOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!! YORU THE GOD DAMN DEVIL!!!!!!

Devil: *thinks: he's right**summons trident and slams it down into the ground propelling self forwards and causes spikes to appear in front of Rae suddenly*

Ah Shit. *Lands halfway and teleports to the other side of them and glares as Devil is a head and about to cross the finish line* no....Time Freeze. *Goes fast enough and activates Time Freeze and catches up to him and activates it leaping and lands paw next to his*

Randomestthingy: AND DEVIL WINS!!!!!!!

Everyone: *cheers*

*Ears lower and growls eyes flaring red*

Devil: TAKE THAT YA FUCKING CAT!!!!!

OH GO FUCK DICE WILL YA!?!?

Dice: *blushes purple*

Devil: *growls*

Everyone: Ask Dare Bye!!!!