The Region of Campania!

Campania takes its inspiration from Canada. It will have a few islands to the north that, as well as the north coastline, are cold and snowy. The rest of the region is temperate, and there are one or two mountains and possibly even a valley.

A new concept will be introduced called Glacial Pokemon. These pokemon are like fossil pokemon, except their prevos, which look like modern-day pokemon, can be found in the wild, and to evolve, they must level up while they know an Ice type version of Ancient Power called Primal Gust.

Mamoswine and it's prevos will be considered Glacial Pokemon, as well as two new evolution lines introduced in Campania.

As would be expected, there is a pokemon league and 8 gyms. However, while the Elite 4 stick to one type (mostly), gym leaders have two types as well as an overall theme.

Claire makes a return as the seventh gym leader, and she has a "Leviathan" theme and uses Water and Dragon types. Although she still has Kingdra as well as a Dragonite among other pokemon, her new ace will be a "Hydra" based pokemon called Torrochi.

And now, the starters!

The Grass starter, Slurmrot (based on a mixture of a worm and poison ivy). The final evo will start to resemble a wyvern more and will gain the Dragon type.

The Fire starter, Magmouse (based on an armadillo). The final evo will gain the Steel type.

The Water starter, Purpoise (based on a dolphin). The final evo will gain the Psychic type.